~Chapter Eight~

Lunch had ended, and, I still hadn't heard from Cameron. Is he okay? I didn't get to check, since, Henry pulled me to my next class.

Henry must've sensed my concern, because, he kept telling me that Cameron would be okay.

"You don't have to worry about Cameron. He can handle nine guys by himself."

"Then, why was no one there?"

Henry didn't have an answer for that.

"Alright, class, listen up! I'm not like the other relaxed teachers. But, I'm not a super strict teacher. That is, if you cooperate. You can pick any seat you want. But, if you misbehave, I'll move you. Understand!?"

"Yes." We all said, in unison.

"Good. Now, take a seat."

"So, Henry, where do you want to sit?"

"There." Henry said, while pointing to two seats in the back.

"Okay."

We then headed towards the back, and, grabbed two seats near a corner, since, the window seat was already taken.

"Now, since it's the first day, you can just talk. But, don't get used to it."

Soon, the room was way too loud. I was started to get a headache, from all the noise.

"(y/n), are you okay?"

"Yeah. It's just a bit too loud."

"Okay." Henry said, before standing up.

He then walked to each student, and, as if by some magic, they all quieted down. After performing this miraculous miracle, Henry came back to the seat, next to me.

"How'd...."

"A magician never reveals his secrets."

"Well, I appreciate it."

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Doesn't really matter."

"Okay. Do you just want to lay your head down?"

"Yeah. Sorry, for not being so talkative."

"It's fine. You just lay your head down, and, relax."

"Thanks." I said, before laying my head down.

I was started, when I felt something touch my shoulders. I tensed up.

"Relax. I'm just going to give you a massage."

"Oh, okay. Thank you."

I moved into a different position, so, Henry could have better access to my shoulders.

After doing so, Henry went to work. I must say, it feels so nice. My eyes closed, as I became more relaxed. I didn't know I could be this relaxed...

"(y/n), wake up."

"Huh?" I said, while opening my eyes.

When did I fall asleep?

"We need to head to our next class."

"Oh, okay."

Henry and I then headed to our next class. Just two more classes, until, I can check on Cameron.

On our way to our sixth block, we ran into a familiar brunette.

"Hey, (y/n)."

"Oh, hi, Shinto."