~Chapter Two~

"(y/n), we're here."

I groaned, as I opened my eyes. I looked around, to see a gigantic house. Let me rephrase that. I looked around, to see a mansion! I mean, serious, how many rooms does that house have?!

My dad must've seen my awe-struck face, because, he chuckled.

"Come let, let's get your things."

I unlocked my seat belt, and, climbed out of the car, only to fall onto the ground. My legs... They're so stiff...

After a few minutes of stretching, I went to go to the back, and, quickly located my bags. I grabbed them, and, pulled them out of the car. Luckily, nothing else fell out. I then proceeded to walk towards the front door.

Sadly, for me, the door was locked. Why was it locked? And, since I don't have a key, I had to knock. I knocked four times. After a few seconds, I heard someone unlocking the door.

"Hello!"

I was started with the loud outburst. When I looked up, I saw what I assumed was one of my brothers. He had shaggy bright blonde hair, that went down to his shoulders, the brightest baby blue eyes, that seemed to sparkle, and, he was about my height. Five-foot-four. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt, dark blue shorts, white socks, and, had baby blue headphones around his neck. To put it in simple terms, he looked like the cutest anime guy ever!

"You're (y/n), right?"

"Yes, I am. How'd you know my name?"

"Mom told us. I'm Lyle! It's so nice to meet you!" Lyle said, before taking my free hand, and, shaking it.

"Nice to meet you, Lyle."

"Oh, do you want some help with your bags?"

"Sure, they're so heavy!"

Lyle then picked up the bags, with ease.

"Follow me. I'll show you to your room."

"Okay."

Lyle then entered the house. I followed in, after him. To my left, I saw a gigantic TV, with about five couches around it. Everything looked so fancy. How rich is this woman!?

"That's our main TV/living area. To your right, that's our indoor wave pool."

"An indoor wave pool!?!"

"Pretty incredible, right?"

All I could do was nod my head.

Lyle and I continued, till we saw three different hallways. One went left, straight, and right.

"The one to the left is the kitchen, dining hall, and, office. The office is off limits to us. Straight ahead are different storage rooms. And, to the right, are the bedrooms."

Lyle then turned right. I followed after him. The hallway was insanely long. It included about ten bedrooms.

"This one is Cameron's room. The one across of it is Damien's room."

Good to know. We then walked down a bit.

"This one Henry's room." Lyle said, while pointing to the room right next to Cameron's room.

"And, this is Hunter's room." Lyle said, while pointing to the room across from it.

"Where's my room?"

"That's next to Hunter's room. I'm right across from you!"

I then walked up to what I assumed what my room.