prologue

"Wake up." The small voice pleaded. "Baby, please. Please. I can't lose you, too." Beatrice cried as she clutched onto her husband's lifeless body. Her shaking hands let go of his shirt and pulled her cellphone from her pocket. She carefully dialed the number: 9-1-1

"Hello? It's my husband..." She trailer off as a sob escaped her lips. "He won't wake up." She let herself cry harder. She had never been more afraid. "His n-name?" She tried her hardest to get the man to wake.

"Harry Styles."

The media couldn't get enough of it.

Upcoming music artist, Harry Styles, pronounced deceased at Virginia Mason Medical Center at 8:56 yesterday evening.

Who is Harry Styles? Twenty six year old music artist that took his life just yesterday, here is what you need to know.

What we know so far regarding the suicide of Harry Edward Styles.

A widowed, pregnant Beatrice Styles cries in waiting room of hospital, grasping her daughter, Celeste Styles, tightly.

Her eyes were dry and red. Everything was so loud but all she could hear was silence. She could feel her heart breaking more and more every second.

"Mum, where's daddy? Is he okay?" Celeste tugged at Bea's sleeve. "I miss daddy, mumma. I want him to read me a story. Is he coming?" Her eyes looked up at her mother. She admired the woman more than anything in the world.

"Daddy is gone, my love." She managed to whisper. Her hands were shaking when she grabbed her daughter and placed her on her lap. "Daddy loved you so, so much, Celeste. He loved you more than anything on this earth." Confusion was evident on the young girls face.

"Where did he go?" Her innocence made it one-thousand times harder to answer.

"He is dead, babygirl. I'm so sorry." Beatrice grabbed tightly onto their daughter as they cried together. "I'm so, so sorry."