xviii. malachai

~~~~

~~~~

"Well this is fun", Finley spoke to Kevin as they picked up trash. Veronica was doing her job of talking to Reggie while Betty was with Archie. "Super fun, I'm never having fun again", Kevin said making Finley laugh. Finley looked toward Veronica and Betty and the three girls shared a look as Reggie typed in Veronica's phone. "Oops sorry Fin", Kevin said. Finley looked down at her shoe that had a baby's diaper on it. "Ugh Kevin", she said punching him in the shoulder lightly. "Sorry boo", he said. Finley just rolled her eyes.

~

"Our drug store cowboy should be passing you guys in 3,2,1", Veronica spoke through the phone. Betty and Finley stepped out as they saw the Ghoulie runner. "We've got eyes on him", Betty said as we both started in a light jog. He turned to them. "Grab them", he said. Suddenly Veronica, Betty, and Finley were being grabbed and dragged. The three then were pushed through a door. "They were following me", the guy said walking in. "Veronica", "Jughead", "Archie", "Betty". "Wait What am I chopped liver", Finley asked? "What are you doing here", everyone asked at the same time? "Wait so these are your bitches and whatever this gorgeous one is here", a guy who seemed to be a Ghoulie with dark brown curly asked motioning toward the two girls and then Finley. "I beg your masaginskic pardon", Veronica asked? "Why don't you take your skanks and get the hell out of here and maybe leave the pretty one", the Ghoulie said pointing toward Finley. Veronica gave Finley a look. Finley shrugged. "Until you make me a better offer there will be no race", he said. "If you win, we'll give you the Whyte Wyrm, you can expand your drug dealing horizons and up grade our of this literal hell hole", Hughead said. "We'll take the Wyrm and Sunny-side trailer park", he said in almost a commanding tone. "Deal", Jughead said. Malachai smirked. "Now leave", he commanded. Archie started leaving the girls following quickly. "Hey pretty girl", his voice said. Finley turned to him. "Don't be a stranger", he smirked. Finley wanted to say something like leave her alone but didn't want to be kidnapped or something. She just turned back around her hair flipping and followed the gang out. Just then Finley's phone chimed. She took it out of her pocket and gasped when she saw it was Sweet Pea.

Meet me at the station

Wait are you okay?!

Just go

"Hey guys I have to go", Finley said quickly feeling her excitement increase.

~

Finley saw Sweet Pea, Fangs, and Toni walk out of the station. Finley smiled when she saw her boyfriend. She started running and his eyes lit up when he saw her. She leaped in his arms and placed her lips on his. "Ugh seriously guys", Toni groaned. "I think it's cute", Fangs said. Sweet Pea and Finley ignored them and continued attached to each other. Their lips then separated and he put her down. "I missed you are you guys okay", Finley asked looking toward Toni and Fangs? It put a smile to Sweet Pea's face to see that she was also concerned for his friends. "We're fine, it wasn't as big of a deal as they made it, we obviously aren't the ones dealing jingle jangle", Toni said. Finley nodded. "Now we have bigger problems", Finley said. The trio looked at her confused. "Jughead challenged the Ghoulies to a race if Jughead wins Ghoulies have to stop drug dealing and if Ghoulies win they get the Whyte Wyrm and Sunny-Side trailer", Finley said. Sweet Pea let out a huff. "We did miss a lot", Fangs said. "Way to much but you guys are out now and I couldn't be happier", Finley said. Sweet Pea smirked and pulled the girl to his side. "Ugh we're leaving before you guys start anything", Toni said.