xiii. nick st clair

~~~~

~~~~

When Finley's alarm went off she didn't want to get up. Mostly because of the warmth her boyfriend gave off as he cuddled her. "Turn it off", he mumbled it almost sounding like he was talking his sleep. She was about to do what he said but he pulled her closer tucking his head in her neck. "I can't turn it off if you won't let me go", Finley said. He moved slightly so she could make it to her phone. She turned off the alarm and he instantly wrapped his arm around her again. She faced him and poked at his face. "As much as I don't want to I have to leave soon", she said making him pout. "I was actually wondering if I could take a shower", she asked? He nodded. "Uh sure do you need clothes", he asked? Finley smirked. "Wouldn't you like me to wear your clothes, that's so cliche", she laughed kissing his cheek. She got out of his hold getting up. "There's towels in there", he said. She smiled. "Thank you Sweets", she said going into the bathroom.

~

Finley felt so much better after her shower. She walked out of the bathroom in her towel wanting to see what Sweet Pea picked out for her. He smirked when he saw her only in her towel. "What are you looking at", she asked? "Just my beautiful girlfriend", he said. He then handed her a stack of clothes. "There's a shirt for you and I figured you'd just want to wear your jeans from last night, socks, and my jacket", he said. Finley raised her eyebrows. "Your jacket", she asked? He nodded. "Just so that Nick guy knows who you belong with", he said his protective side coming out. "I mean sure I'll wear it but are you sure", she asked? "Wait you'll seriously where it", he asked? She shrugged. "You act as if I'm ashamed of you or something", she said catching him off guard. "Sorry force of habit", he said. She just smiled and walked back into the bathroom to change. When she got out Sweet Pea couldn't take his eyes off her in his shirt. She walked over to the jacket and slipped it on. It was fairly large on her because of the size difference between the two. "This is a site I won't get out of my mind", Sweet Pea said pulling the girl in his arms. She wrapped her arms around him also.

~

Finley walked slowly behind Cheryl Blossom who seemed to be going the same direction as her when Cheryl stopped in the doorway. It was then Finley noticed the unfamiliar male with dark brown curly hair and a sweater that screams IM RICH. "Did somebody say party", Cheryl asked? His gaze went to the red head. Cheryl walked in and Finley did to but kept herself away from whatever was about to happen. "Hi there, I'm Riverdale's resistant IT girl Cheryl Blossom, you must be Veronica's old school chum I keep hearing about", she said. "Nick St. Clair", he introduced. "Now that's a name I can get behind, 10 o clock you said, I'll be there at 11", she said. Nick then turned his gaze to Finley. Now everyone noticed the girl. "And who might you be", he asked? Cheryl looked kind of off that his attention was away from her. "Nick this is Finley Gallagher she's from Ireland", Veronica said just now noticing the jacket. "Um Fin what are you wearing", Veronica asked? "A jacket", she said trying to look innocent. Veronica shook her head. "You're too much Fin", she said. Just then Betty walked by making Archie get up. Finley noticed this and followed. "Betty", Archie said as she turned to us. "What's up", she asked? "I went by your house this morning to walk you to school but your mom said you'd already left", Archie said. "Did he call you again", Finley asked? "No he didn't", she said quickly looking behind her. Nick and Veronica then showed up. "Betty, my old friend Nick here is having a little soiree in his hotel tonight will you come, Betty is my bestie and the best", Veronica said. "I won't take no for an answer", Nick said to Betty. "I wouldn't miss it", Betty said. Finley wondered if she was going to be dragged into this because she guessed she was.