i. saving pops

••••

••••

The pretty Irish girl walked around taking orders from the customer kind enough to come to help save Pop's. When Finley Gallagher came to Riverdale she was instantly in love with Pop's. Not just because of the interesting America food she fell in love with but with the theme of it all. It was nice to be able to help out Pop Tate and Betty with this. Ever since Fred Andrews got shot it's been down hill for the diner. "You doing good Fin", Betty asked? The girl nodded. "Do you know how much I love American accents", she asked? Betty always had to lean forward to make sure she actually heard the words her best friend was speaking. "You remind me everyday Fin", Betty laughed. The two stopped their conversation when a clearing of a throat was heard.
Cheryl and the Pussycats stood in front of Betty. "Why the hell did you broadcast all over social media that the Pussycats would be doing a free concert here tonight", Josie asked? Finley knew this wasn't going to be good. "I knew that if I asked you, you would have said", Betty started. "No", Josie finished for her. "If my mom even hears that I set foot in this place", Josie started. "Josie, you care about this place, I know you do, I see you in here all the time and your not the only ones performing", Betty said looking toward Finley. She wasn't sure why she agreed to play her fiddle in front of everyone but Betty reassured her it wasn't stupid.Betty, even if I wanted to help, I'm down a cat, Valerie has a noriviros", Josie said. "I don't mind stepping in, after all of you can be a River Vixen, I can be a Pussycat, as long as it's a cover, I'm sure I'll know the lyrics", Cheryl reassured. "Fine", Josie said. Betty clapped her hands in excitement. She looked toward me giving me a thumbs up.

~

This was the moment, the moment the two would meet. The Irish girl played her fiddle as people cheered her on. People clapped along as she tapped her foot to the beat. If anything people may have enjoyed this performance better then the usual Pussycats performance. As she played she noticed the line of motorcycles coming to Pop's. Everyone around instantly knew it was the Southside Serpents. Finley had been to the Southside a couple of times. Mostly to see Jughead. She didn't see it as somewhere that should be feared. She always saw the good in things and she found the Southside interesting. When she finished the song cheers were shared all around. Still holding the fiddle in her hand she saw a raven haired serpent looking her way. Her was very cute she had to admit and super tall. She looked down with a blush having stared for too long. The Serpents then made there way into Pop's the tall boy leaving her sight. She knew when she was done she had to walk back in Pop's anyway. She walked in and Betty came up to her. "You know your amazing and I love you", she said showing me a award winning smile. Finley knew full well that she wanted something. "None of the girls want to serve the Serpents, will you", she asked? Finley smiled. "Oh course I will", she laughed. Betty handed her a notepad and Finley handed Betty her fiddle to put away.

A/N: so here's the first chapter! I hope you guys like it. Please give me feedback throughout this whole writing journey!