"I mean this!" Sarah held up the letter, "It says I'm wanted for grave robbing? Why would I do that?"

Erica smirked, "Bad nutrition choices?"

"That's sick, I don't even feed on the living,"

"You saw the guy doing it though, right?" Lily asked, "So can't you just turn him in?"

Sarah sighed, "If I could remember his face, I would,"

Erica crossed her arms, "Anyways, are you gonna introduce me to Bolts, or what?"

Lily smirked, "Benny's good friends with him, why don't you ask him to introduce you? Oh wait, I forgot, he's too much of a 'dork' to do that for you," she shrugged, a sarcastic smile on her face, as Erica frowned, leaving the two girls alone at Sarah's locker.

--

"And so the council's gonna terminate me if I don't catch this guy," Sarah explained to Lily, Ethan, and Benny, as they walked up some steps to the school's ice hockey rink, "I really need your help,"

"We'd love to," Ethan paused, "but the team needs us too,"

Lily frowned, "For what? You said yourself, you barely set foot on the ice,"

Benny shrugged, "That's because we're the best players on the team, they reserve us for important games only," he then looked up to see Bolts coming down the stairs, "Hey Bolts! What's up?" he held out his hand for a high-five, to which Bolts responded to pretty harshly, "It's harder than it looks," Benny added, shaking his hand from Bolts' rough high-five.

"Sorry Sarah, I'd like to help but we have the team to think about," Ethan shrugged.

Lily rolled her eyes, "I'll help you, Sarah,"

"Thanks Lil," she smiled, she then turned to the boys, "Next time there's a monster in your closet, call some else!" she turned to walk away, and Lily started to follow her.

"Wait, Lil, aren't you gonna watch your boyfriend's first hockey game?" Benny asked, looking very smug.

Lily sighed, telling Sarah she'd help her later, and followed the boys up to the ice rink.

After the game was finished, Ethan brought Lily to the sidelines and explained that he thought something was wrong with Bolts, and that they should figure it out, along with Benny of course.

"Looks like a normal jock to me," Benny shrugged, as the three watched Bolts trying to drink some water, and failing.

"Trust me, there's something up with him, it has something to do with that red gem on his mask," Ethan explained., "I just don't know what its for-"

Benny's eyes lit up, "Dude! It's obvious! He's summoned some magical steroids and is cheating his way to becoming the greatest player ever,"

Lily crossed her arms, "And how can you be so sure?"

"Because it's exactly what I would do," Benny replied.

Ethan shook his head, "No, there's something more to this,"

"Maybe we should look up that gem," Lily suggested, "If it's what you saw in your vision,"

Before they could continue, the hockey coach, coach Steiner, walked up to the three, "Great game today boys,"

Benny grinned, "Thanks, I always give one hundred and eleven percent,"

Coach Steiner seemed to brush Benny off, and was quickly interested in Ethan, "Say, Ethan, you had some brilliant ideas today, mind hanging back, I, uh, I sure would love to pick your brain," he chuckled, whilst Lily frowned slightly, since it was kind of an odd thing to say.