"I don't want..." Elsa started as everyone stared at her. Elsa gulped. She hoped she was making the right choice. She was going to miss a lot of things...

"I...I don't want to go home, Anna"

...

"YES!!"

That was the last thing they had expected Anna to scream. They all just stood there and gaped at the overly excited Anna.

Elsa always knew Anna was one very optimistic person who was hard to bring down... but this was too much.

Surprisingly, Rapunzel screamed and laughed, too. ''I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ELSA!!"

"What?" Elsa asked, confused. Was this so of kind of prank?

"Anna and me were both expecting a totally different answer!" Rapunzel explained, gathering her hair and throwing it in the air and laughing.

"It was about time you started thinking about yourself'' Anna grinned, trying not to trip over Rapunzel's hair.

"But what about you, Anna?" Elsa's eyes widened even more. She couldn't believe this was happening.

"See, there you go again!" Anna rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"You just asked how I'll mange but you didn't ask how you'll manage"

Elsa laughed. "Oh...sorry?"

Anna gave Elsa a sudden hug, almost knocking them both over, "I'll let you go. You'll be happy here,I'll be happy in Arrendelle. I'll miss you, sis"

"Thank you, Anna. I'll miss you too" Elsa hugged her sister tight, not wanting to let go just yet. It couldn't be the last time seeing Anna...could it?

Rapunzel was thinking the same thing. She started to bawl next to a very embarrassed Flynn.

"CAN'T WE SOMEHOW TRAVEL TO THE PAST TO VISIT OR SOMETHING?!" Rapunzel was practically crying her heart out at the very touching scene of the two sisters.

"Hmm..." North scratched his beard, "Am making Time Snow Globe's but it will take a few weeks..."

"YAY!!'' All the girls squealed,except for Merida (who thought it was annoying) or Elsa (who thought it was very un-queen like).

A bright light appeared next to Anna. It glowed and seemed to wink merrily as if it were in a good mood.

Manny was taking Anna home in the past.

"Bye, Elsa. I'll see you soon. I love you" Anna smiled and hugged her sister one last time.

"I love you too, Anna. Your the best sister anyone could have"

Elsa smiled and tried not to cry as her sister disappeared into a bright light.

...

"Do you promise to become new guardians. To protect the children not the world with all your power?" North looked up seriously from the big oath book.

The new guardians nodded seriously. "We do"

"YOU ARE NOW IMMORTAL GUARDIANS!" North boomed. Tooth buzzed around happily while Sandy made more sand fireworks.

"Oooh, they look like their actually sparkling!" Tooth squealed.

"Can ah 'et ah 'ands on' 'y 'outh?" Elsa tried to speak.

"Tooth, get your hands out of her mouth!'' Jack commanded, putting his hands on Elsa's shoulders and trying to pull her away.

Tooth giggled and stopped examining Elsa's canines, "Sorry. They're beautiful"