Chapter 5: T or D

Cyra's P.O.V

To be honest, I love being in here.

Not just because I'm with my friends but beacause of the strong feeling that I'll encounter many new things. I can't explain it.

By the way, one of my favorite thing to do is to collect memories.

"AHA!"

Our attention diverted to Jill as he shouted and clapped his hands.

"What?" I curiously ask him.

"Uhm can I suggest a game, please?" he said with his annoying puppy eyes.

We just nod as a response.

"Hmm, why don't we play Truth or Dare. Do you guys remember the game we played in the mortal world?" He ask with an excited tone.

But instead of answering, I just give them a confuse look.

"Uhhh---"

"We'll teach you Cyra, so don't worry besides, it's just easy yah know. Right guys?" Aira said as she winks at me.

"Alright then," I just said.

"Okay so here's how the game should work, see this bottle?" she said as she raised the sparkly bottle.

I just nod, initiating her to continue.

"For example, if I spin this and its tip stopped at your direction, the one who was pointed by the bottles butt will ask you Truth or Dare and if you pick truth he'll/ she'll ask you a question and you'll answer him/her honestly, and if you pick Dare , he'll/ she'll ask you to do something and you have to do it. If you don't follow the rules, we'll gonna give you a punishment." she seriously said.

O-kaaaay, so I really am nervous right now because if this game.

"So, are you guys in?"

'Hell yeaaa'

'Syempree'

'Ge lang'

'Yea'

Pheeew, so I guess I don't have any choice right now.

They are now looking at me, and waiting for my answer.

"Haayst fine, I'm in." I said boredly.

They just shouted yehay and Aira started to spin the bottle.

The tip was pointing at Monique's direction and Hayden will be the one who's gonna ask her.

"So Monique, Truth or Dare?"

Monique stared at Storm first before answering.

"Uhm truth?" Not sure of her answer.

"Okay, I'll take it easy for you. How come you two are not that showy?"

"Maybe because it doesn't matter how I show my love to him, but to make him feel special and besides, we both know that we love each other so no need for PDA." she confidently said.

I saw how a grin appeared on her boyfriend's face. They were indeed a cute couple.

"Okay Monique, please do spin the bottle." Jill said.

I was so thankful that it wasn't me.

It stopped at Storm's direction and Blaze will be the one to ask him.

"I'll go for a Dare." Storm said.

"Alright Storm, I dare you to hug Jill until the end of the game." he said while smirking.

"What the fudge, Blaze?"

"What? Just do it bruh."

Storm sighed and hugged Jill.

My heart started to beat really fast as I stared at the bottle spinning.

The tip was at my direction and Aira will be asking me.

"Dare." I said with a nervous tone.

Before saying something she looked at our friends and gave them a wink.

"I dare you that starting tomorrow you'll be speaking tagalog, and everytime you speak in english we will give you a punishment." she said while grinning at me.

WTF?

I didn't say anything instead, I just nod my head as I spin the bottle.

It was pointing at Hayden's direction and Jill will be the one to ask him.

"Dare."

O-kaaay why are we picking dare? Dare is so hard people, phew.

"I dare you to kiss Cyra's cheeks for five seconds."

"What!?" I shouted.

Okay well, I don't care. But people he is Hayden Flint, my one and only crush. Jeez he is like a brother to me but..

Hayden stood up and kissed my cheeks. What made me freeze is that I suddenly felt cold, I mean yeah coz it's totally snowing here at our dorm, not literally.

Wait. Where is Blaze? He's the only one who can do this. But to my surprise he was not at his sit already.

"Okay guys, I think we should go to bed already it's getting late already and we still have classes tomorrow." Aira said as she goes heading to Blaze's room.

I saw a hint of jealousy at Jill's eyes, so I tapped his shoulders before going to my room.

="="="="="=

"Don't fill me with false hopes,

Tell me what you really feel."
="="="="="=