Chapter 3: D ROYALTIES

Cyra's P.O.V

I admit that I don't like histories and it's freakin obvious coz' I just slept for almost 1 hour because of that subject.

We're heading to cafeteria to have our snacks, and we only have 30 minutes.

"Uhm Cyra.." I turned to meet Blaze's face with my questioning look.

"What do you wanna eat?" he asked coldly.

Well that's him the so called Bad boy Blaze Frost, oh before I forget. He have the ice element same as his personality, cold as ice.

"Uhm, same as theirs." I said seriously.

And one more thing, I hate that guy. Coz' obviously, he's a bad boy bruh!

"Hayden, awatin mo yung dalawa baka magka world war 3 na naman dito." I looked at Aira with my innocent look.

That's Aira Murray our so-called-ate of the group, not because of her age but because of how she give advice to us.

"What do I care? Ikaw nalang Jill." Tsk.

That's Hayden Flint, we treat each other like a siblings already, coz' we're both cassanovas. He have the fire element.

"Hay naku! Wag ako Hayden mano- nosebleed lang din naman ako dyan kay Cyra eh." Seriously? I can understand what they are talking about. It's just that I'm not used to speak that language.

"Uhm, one spaghettitastic and strawberry-mint magical shake please," when I hear that voice, I can't help myself but to pinch her cheecks.

She is Monique Marina the cutie-mahinhin of the group she is so quite and cute. She owns the water element.

"Awwe, Cyra!" she shouted but it sounds like a whisper to me. See? she should've shout that, but instead she ju...

I was so shock when someone slapped my hands.

"Don't be so brutal Cyra." he said while smirking as he walk towards Monique.

He is Storm Ignatius the silent and serious one in our group, he owns the storm element.

"No one can touch her, well I'm the only exception," Oh, and I forgot to tell you that he is so possessive.

"Alright, okay chill. I'm not doing anything though," I can't help myself from laughing while saying that.

"Okaaay, I think we should eat already before we ran out of time." Aira said with an annoying smirk plastered on her face.

And because she's the ate of the group we started eating our foods already.

I was about to stand but instead I end up sitting again.

I felt something running down coming from my head.

'WTF'

"Oh my bad! I'm sorry didn't I saw you." I promise, her voice is so irritating!

I smiled as I stood up and leveled our eye contact, I don't care if I look creepy.

"It's okay dear I can see that you're blind so, why don't we clean your eyes? Your face actually." I said as I pour a glass of cold water on her face.

"Always remember that I maybe a good princess with a personality that is more bitcher than a bitch and you are only one of my students, BITCH." I said while smirking.

I walk towards the cafeteria door, and looked at her once again.

"And oh, you can have a tutor with me if you want to, it's free." I said as I winked at her.

="="="="="=

"You are Strong,

as you know your Weakness."