Epilogue

Epilogue

"But as surely as the moon rises and the sun sets, depravity passes down through ages,because there is always a gap between you and me,by who we are and who we should be.Yes your body is away from me but there is a window open from my heart to yours..."

~•~

"So I guess,nobody knows about this celebration,so let us all listen to our,King Leo and Queen Luna."

Royal guards,Fairies,and even Royal Highnesses. All creatures who lives in magical world attended the celebration at God and Goddess of the sun and moon's palace the Mystica.

They looked up as the sweet couple started to speak at their castle's balcony.

"Good evening everyone, first of all, thank you so much for being here *creatures shouts in awe* haha,okay. As what we promised...Today we'll introduce our precious daughters." As the King and Queen started walking away,creatures started jumping,shouting,whistling,even dancing and singing,and it's because of their excitement and happiness...

@ inside the castle...

"Dydy, Mymy where aw we goin" the couple giggled as they hear their twins ask them, with their well not yet pronounce words.

"Many different creatures wanted to meet and see you two,our princesses." Queen Luna answered their daughters,so the twins clapped and hold togethers hands in excitement.

The couple stopped walking when they notice that their twins started to light up in different and opposite colors after they hold togethers,hand.The King and Queen covered their eyes as the twins started to glow...

As the couple feels that the light was already gone,they slowly opened their eyes,but it widened when they saw the twins.

They were holding each other's arms, flying and giggling in the air with their wings.

"Well I think, they'll gonna be opposite. By their looks and opposite by their...powers." r
The King said.

"And we have picked the right names for them." The Queen said as they laugh.

The couple started walking to their balcony with their princesses.

@ the other dimension

*evil laugh* I won't let you be happy *evil laugh* wait for my sweetest REVENGE!Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

@ MYSTICA

Creatures, were in silence the minute they saw the King and Queen together with their precious twins.

"Villagers and highnesses,faries and mermaids,and to you all creatures. We introduce to you our precious princesses...Sunshine and Crescent"

Well ofcourse when there is good, there will always be evil.

"Awww how sweet a partyyy! You know how much I love parties right? but too sad... You didn't even invite meeeee!!"

"Ostrogotha." the Queen whispers,but it seems that is loud enough to be heard by Ostrogotha.

"Well it's okay, i'm just here to give my birthday present. At the end of the day, these twins will be seperated, one shall be in the human world and the other one stays here with the two of you. They must find their own ways to come together to reunite and balance the moon and sun, because once they'll be seperated the Mystica wouldn't having days nor nights. Don't worry the time will still be the same, nothing will change."

And by that the war started....

-E N D-