"Hyung..now's the time to let us know what's going on between you two" jimin whispered.

My heart was beating faster than usual, maybe they were right. I need to slow down with the relationship..

"Okay, yes. We've had sex..more than once..so what?" I skimmed my eyes around to see their shocked expressions.

"More than once!" Jin gasped.

"But...yoongi never sleeps with someone more than once" namjoon furrowed his brows and looked at me.

"Maybe she's different. She's the one?" Hoseok widened his eyes at me.

"Or maybe she's beating him and forcing him to stay with her. An abusive relationship could be a possibility" jin added.

Before I could even snap back at him, a small voice mumbled lowly from somewhere around the room.

"you got me...I have been beating him everyday, making sure he will never leave me"

I looked down and saw where the voice had came from, y/n.

She was still leaning on jimin with her face burried into his chest, mumbling against his shirt.

"Oh she's awake" jungkook nodded.

"Ive been awake for a while now." She said quietly.

She slid her hand down jimins waist and let it fall onto his inner thigh.

"Woah..." Jimin gulped as he stared at her hand.

I watched her hands slowly start to pat around the shape of his leg.

"This isn't yoongi." She groaned as she pulled away from his grip.

"Damn she already knows how identify you by a body part too?" Namjoon chuckled.

She rubbed her eyes and sighed as her eyes scanned the faces of the others.

"How did you know it wasn't me?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and smiled, "I just know"

I smiled and sat down on the floor next to her.

She scooted to me and ruffled my hair.

"Y/n, I just fixed it!" I pouted.

She laughed and smoothed it out with her fingers.

"Calm down my prince, you look fine" she teased.

I looked at her with a big smile. "Prince?"

"You're acting like a whiny prince" she nodded.

"That's a cute nickname!" Taehyung giggled.

"Wanna hear his favorite nickname?" She turned to them.

They all nodded and grinned widely.

I furrowed my brows at her and cocked my head to the side.

"What nickname?"

She peered over her shoulder at me and smirked. "Yoongi bear"

They bursted out laughing and repeated after her.

"Yoongi bear!?" Namjoon fell back and held his chest as he laughed.

"Really? Did you have to tell them" I rolled my eyes and glared at her.

"You don't want them to know you're my yoongi bear?" She spread my legs apart and slid herself on her knees towards me.

I studied her alluring body and bit my lower lip. "Not really..."