Chapter 7

(Lexi's POV)-

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask, confused as to what Aro was referring to.

"Well, you of course." Aro tells me, never breaking eye contact.

"What about me?" I ask Aro, less confused and more hesitant.

"Tell me, Alexandria, how long have you been with child?"

"I think about 4 days, maybe 5 if I've been here an extra day since I was brought here." I respond.

"How long did your last pregnancy last?" Aro asks, starting to walk around the room.

I remain looking forward as I respond, "Around 1 month." I explain.

"Interesting, so the vampire genetic speeds up the process. So you should be showing by next week." Aro says from right behind me, placing his hands on my arms, causing me to tense slightly.

"Yes, I should be." I reply, not looking over at him.

"Tell me girl, what happened during your last pregnancy?" Caius asks me, from where he sat.

I glance up at him for a brief second. "My last pregnancy, caused me to become weak, I was barley able to move around. I had to drink blood so that the baby's would survive and so I wouldn't die from blood lost. " I tell them, quickly, still looking forward.

I hear Aro walking around again, "Interesting, so the child requires blood much like us." He states.

"You said that it rendered you weak, and that you could barely move, then how did you do things?" Marcus asks, speaking up after awhile.

"I had assistance through out my pregnancy." I respond looking away from them, "From the Cullen's." 

"When it came time for the birth, what happened?" Aro asks me, standing in front of me again, i don't look at him. 

"They, um, they had to surgically remove them from me, and due to blood lost, I was dying, they attempted to give me vampire venom, it did help me for sometime but, something happened with my blood, and now I'm human." I explain to them, taking a shaky breathe, remembering the feeling of nearly dying.

"May I see?" Aro asks, holding his hand out to me.

I stare at his had then look at him then back at his hand, I hesitantly put my hand in his. Aro gasps lightly and looks past me, seeing what he wants about my past.

"Your pregnancy is interesting, but you won't have to worry about anything Alexandria." Aro says to me, pausing, and stroking my cheek, causing my to lightly flinch, not comfortable with him touching me, "You will be perfectly safe, healthy, and taken care of here." He tells me, causing me to widen my eyes.

"What do you mean, here? I have to go home, to my family." I ask and tell him, in a slightly frantic tone.

"No worries dear... Take here away." Aro states, turning away from me and walking back to his 'Throne'. I feel someone grab my arm and lead me away. I see it's Jane who's leading me out of the room. I look towards the ground and just follow Jane.

So many thoughts were going through my head, the main one being, 'I just want to go home.'

---------------------------------------------

3rd P.O.V~

--------------

Alice sits in the edge of the forest next to a clearing. Her eyes ares closed and she concentrates on trying to see if she can somehow locate Lexi. suddenly foot steps can be heard walking up to Alice from the forest.

"Any luck Alice?" Elijah asks, taking a seat next to her.

Alice lets out a sigh, and opens her eyes looking over at him. "No, it's so frustrating. I just need to have a vision, even is its small to tell us where she is." Alice tells him. 

"It's okay, you're trying your best to help." Elijah tries to reassure her. He puts his arm around her to gave her a side hug. She leans into him and lays her head on his shoulder, and closes her eyes.

After a few seconds of silence, Alice gasps and sits up. Then she whispers, "Lexi."

____________________________________________________________________

April Fools! You thought I wasn't going to update today, but i got you!!

Haha, but for real I hope you like this, please let me know what you want to find out and read next!

Okay so please let me know your thoughts, and don't just put 'UPDATE' i know i have to ill get to it when i can.

Thank you all for reading!!

vote

comment

share

Lots Of Luv~Snowflake