Chapter 4

"What do you mean she's missing?" Seth asks the vampires.

"We mean she's just gone. Just disappeared." Rosalie says, pacing around the rooms.

The Cullen's had asked Jacob, Seth, and Leah to come over to explain the situation. The sun had set and the situations was getting more tense.

"Do you have any leads? A scent or anything?" Jacob asks then.

"Nothing. We looked through the woods for hours." Jasper tells them.

"Do you have were her scent ended?" Jacob asks them.

"It ended at the field, we tried to find anything else any other scent but nothing." Rosalie tells them.

"Do you guys have any idea on who could of taken her?"  Leah asks them.

"I can't see who took her, and I've been looking in with the Volturi but she doesn't seem to be with them, or they have her hidden, and I can't see her now she's in a dark blocked off place." Alice informs all of them.

They seem to be in thought, all thinking the same thing.

We have to get to her before the Volturi do something to her.

___________
I wake up, again, having a headache. I sit up but don't get dizzy. I look around to see I'm still in the same place as before.

I let out a sigh, 'why am I here? Who took me?' A cold shiver went down my spine as I thought of the only people who would actually take me.

The Volturi! I let out a shaky breath. Okay, don't panic, they probably are curious as to why I'm not a vampire, like we told them I was.. oh go they're going to kill me. Or worse kill my family... oh god, oh god, oh god.

My thoughts were interrupt by the sound of the door being opened. I face towards the door just as it opens.

They person from before walks in, "he's requested to see you." She says and walks up to me, grabbing my arm and practically dragging me out of the room.

"Who?" I ask, not wanting the actually answer.

"Aro."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay!!!! I finally updated!!!! And yay, it's vacation time for me!!!

Soooo I'm going to try my best to get over this dumb worriers block and actually try to write out a few more chapters till I run out of ideas!!

I know this is slightly short but it also has a cliffhanger.

Tell me what you think Aro is going to talk to Lexi about!

Vote
Comment
And share
Lots of luv~ snowflake
P.S. -sorry it's been so long.