Chapter 5

"What does Aro want with me? And who are you, since you are dragging me places and injecting me with stuff." I ask the girl who still has a really tight grip on my arm as we walk up a flight of stairs.

"I'm Jane, I'm sure we've met before. And Aro will discuss with you why you are here." Jane tells me.

She still has her hood up so I couldn't recall who she was before but her voice was familiar.

We continued through the stair well and then down a corridor that I'm familiar with, then we turn a corner and are greeted by a giant door.

A little bit of fear gets into my head. No I can't let that get to me. I take a deep breath and try to think positively.

We continue to get closer to the door, I continue to try and steady my breathing. Jane opens the door and pulls me into the room.

Jane lets me go once we get to the center of the room. I look around and see Aro, Caius, and Marcus all sitting in their 'thrones'. Fear goes down my spine, I could feel it all the way to my finger tips. Trying to remain calm is something I can't do right now.

"Ahhh, Alexandria." Aro says, with a slight accent while saying my name, he stands and walks over to me.

I kept my eyes on him as he walks over to me, unsure of what would happen. "What do you want with me? Why am I here?" I ask trying to stay calm.

"Oh, it's simple really. The Cullen's promised us Two new-born vampires. But we only got one, your sister, Isabella. And we gave them some more time, for them to keep the promise and turn you, and when they didn't do anything, we, well,  I decided to take charge of the matter." He explains then takes another step closer to me.

My eyes widen and I take a step back. I was unable to speak, I could feel the fear go through my veins.

"Now, Alexandria, I knew you'd have a powerful ability, and when you turn you'll be of great use to me. You'll be a part of the Volturi." Aro tells me.

"What about my family? My children?" I quickly ask, fear in my voice now.

"The Volturi will be your new family." Aro tells me.

"Oh just get on with it Aro, I can smell her fear and blood from here, you won't do it, I will." Caius speaks from where he seats.

"Patience Caius, all in do time." Aro speaks, never looking away from me. He takes another step towards me and I take two steps back. He glances behind me quickly and before I could move, I feel someone grab my arms and restrict me from moving away.

I struggle to get out of the grip but I can't. "Stop squirming or I'll really hurt you" I hear Jane whisper in my ear.

"Now this will be quick, and I'm sorry for the pain you'll be in but payment must be due." Aro says to me then slowly leans towards my neck.

"No! No, no, no ! Please please don't do this!" I say, hoping he won't bit me.

I feel his breathe on my neck and feel tears come to my eye, and say the first thing that comes to my eyes knowing it'll stop him from biting me.

"Stop! Please, I'm Pregnant!" I yell, and close my eyes.

I hear Aro take a step back. And Jane release her hold on me. I open my eyes, feeling the tears still in my eyes.

"What?" He asks, staring at me in wonder.

"I'm Pregnant." I repeat and a tear goes down my face.

I regret saying it now.
Jasper doesn't even know.
I close my eyes again, and think to myself, 'I'm sorry Jasper. I'm so sorry, please save me'
_________________________
Geez I'm sorry guys! Thank you for waiting! I'm sorry! Schools been kicking my butt, and then I have to deal with applying for colleges! And I had a musical to deal with! And then I had my birthday on the seventh! And now I'm directing a musical! And maintaining grades and after school gives me little to no chance to write, like my friends notices that and ask me if I'll write again and I say I don't know. I love you all!

Comment what you'll think will happen next!
And don't forget to
Like
Comment
And share
Lots of Luv~ snowflake