Organa's Message

Luke's POV

"I thought I gave you idiots specific instructions not to let Luna out of the prison cell!" Jabba roared at his prison guards.

"So sorry, Jabba," the guards shivered.

"Hey, Jabba, I'm so sorry I forgot about the Imperial cargo you wanted," Luna said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Liar!" Jabba screamed.

"What has Luna ever done to you, Jabba?" Eden demanded.

"She failed too many simple tasks so I had her thrown in the prison cell. She's of no use to me. You had one fucking job, Luna!"

"So that's why you asked me to fetch your Imperial cargo," Han rolled his eyes.

"I needed to teach Luna a lesson. She's my personal cargo fetcher,"

"Not anymore, Jabba," Luna grabs a data card and snaps it into two perfect halves.

"Nonsense! You will fetch me that Imperial cargo,"

"No. I'm done with being a slave,"

"Get them!" Jabba ordered his guards. Suddenly, we turned tail and ran for the exit. Han immediately got inside his ship and gestured for us to do the same.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I don't know," Han shrugged. "Just, wherever we find clues to Anakin Skywalker, I guess,"

Just then, a beeping sound resonated throughout the ship.

"I think that's for me," I answer the call and a hologram of Chancellor Organa appeared.

"Luke, I've word that you followed the search party to Tatooine from your mother. I thought she gave you explicit instructions to stay put. But I'm not here to harp on that," he stated.

"What are you gonna talk about?"

"I have been able to track Anakin Skywalker to the planet of Batuu,"

"Batuu? Where is that at?" Eden queried.

"It's in the Outer Rim," Luna explained. "I've travelled quite a bit thanks to Jabba's tasks,"

"Batuu? I've never heard of it," Han shook his head.

"It was a prominent trade post before they invented hyperspace travel," I blurted out.

"You sure know your history, Luke," Luna nodded.

"I took a lot of history courses in school,"

"What would Anakin be doing on Batuu? There's a bunch of smugglers and sketchy people there. What if he gets captured?"

"We've got no time to speculate. How were you able to track him down?" Ben asked, but the hologram flickered a few times before it disappeared.

"So at least we've got our destination. We're 'bout to make the jump to hyperspace," Han and Chewbacca pressed some buttons and immediately, we jumped to hyperspace. But little did we know what kind of trouble lurked on the planet of Batuu...

---

Author's Note: What awaits our heroes on the planet of Batuu? What would Anakin be doing on Batuu?