Who Are You?

Lucy Heartfilia
The teacher told him to sit next to me. Why? I don't trust him, actually I don't feel safe near him. He sits right next to me. My heart stopped beating for a while. I didn't look at him, I couldn't.

During class I never once looked at him, but he was staring at me. I tried to breathe, but struggling would be the best way to describe my breathing.

"Mr.Harrison? Could I take Lucy to the nurse? She sounds like she is having a hard time breathing." The liar says. Mr.Harrison says yes, I couldn't say no now. I reluctantly walked out the door with him.

The walk to the nurse was silent. I still didn't look at him. He broke the silence by saying "Did I do something wrong?" He raised his eyebrow. I still didn't look at him.

"...you...lied..." His arua got violent. He grabbed me and pushed me into a nearby bathroom. I finally looked at him and saw rage. I was terrified for my life.

"How do you know that?! If you don't answer me I will kill you right now!" Tears escaped my eyes. I was trembling uncontrollably. His face had a mix of curiosity and fury.

"I just know when people are lying! I swear Natsu!" I blurted out, hoping that he wouldn't kill me. He was surprised that I said Natsu. I just had the hunch that was his name, call it an insight if you want.

"How the hell do you know my name?!" His hand moved their way to my shoulders. More tears fell down my face. He was seriously scary, like 'someone holding a gun' scary.

"I don't know! I swear! Please I don't want to die!" His grip got tighter on my shoulders. He was shaking with rage. His eyes showed a bit of hesitation, but he quickly showed rage again.

"If you didn't want to die you should have just ignored me. Maybe then people wouldn't be after you know!" What? So is he not going to kill me? And who would be after me? I just said  his name.

Before I could ask anything further, he ran out of the bathroom and to the school doors with me in his arms. He ran to a black and red tesla. By the looks of it, it was made for speed and durability. A nice car like that should not belong to a 'high schooler' that wants to hide something important, just saying.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He threw me gently into the passenger seat. He started the car as quickly as he could. He stepped on the gas and the car went about 70 mph. This just brings more attention to him. He really isn't playing his cards right.

I thought this guy was trying to get us both killed, but I knew that he was trying to save my life. I just knew........ well I guess I hoped.

As if to confirm my feelings of danger, 3 other cars were following closely. Natsu sped up, but so did they. Luckily everyone was at work or school so no traffic. BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE THIS SITUATION ANY BETTER!

Natsu turned down the most dangerous road in the city. The road was bumpy and curved at terrible times, even worse if you were going 85mph! What is he thinking?!

The three cars were still following us, that was until I saw guardsmen, presumably, with guns. The three cars backpedaled out of there. Natsu finally slowed down. It appeared that I was in some sort of hidden base. Trees covered the area, and the buildings blended into the landscape.

Natsu parked the car and opened my door. He picked me up bridal style and walked to a door with a finger pad. He scanned his finger and opened the door, all while holding me. Dang, he is way too strong to be a high schooler.

He carried me into a room with three men looking very official. He set me down on a couch and turned to lock the door. Natsu walked over to the three men. One was old, probably 78. Another was middle aged, probably 56. And the last one was probably 44. I really am a Sherlock.

"Son, who is this?" The 56 year old asked. I knew his name is Igneel. The older man is named Makarov and the younger one is named Gildarts. Don't ask how I know, I don't know how myself.

"Some girl at the school. She called me out on my b.s. and even knew my name. She said that she just knew this stuff, like some sort of Sherlock." Is it that obvious to call me a Sherlock? I mean there's got to be another character to call me.

Igneel walked towards me. "Who the hell are you?" He was staring at me with cold eyes. Not my fault Natsu's a bad liar...... or maybe he is and I'm just too good.

"Lucy Heartfilia....Student at Fairy Tail High...Mr.Igneel..." Tears still haven't stopped flowing from my eyes. Igneel was just surprised as Natsu when I am said his name. Natsu gave a I-Told-You-So look.

"Tell me how do you know my name?!" He yelled at me. I flinched. I could tell that he never used his name in public so that's why he is so surprised, but that doesn't give him the right to yell. I mean can't people use their inside voices?! It's not that hard!

"...I don't know...I just do..." Tears fell harder. Natsu walked over with a gentle face. He went to touch my face, I flinched even though I knew he was just going to wipe my tears away. He did just that. A bit strange considering that he; looked like he was going to kill me earlier, kiddnapped me, and then brought me here after a high speed chase (that could have killed everyone involved).

"Child. What is my name?" Makarov said carefully, trying not to scare me anymore. Finally! Someone who can act civil in these situations!

"Makarov... and the 44 year old over there is Gildarts...." I said that just so this would be over with. All four of the men (including Natsu) were stunned. I mean...... you would think that people who live in a secret base would see weirder things.

They started asking me other questions about themselves. Age, name, town of birth, and stuff like that. "Lucy. What do you think we do?" Igneel asked. I started shaking at the thought of their occupation.

".......you......you.....you.......k-ki-kil-" Natsu sent them the 'she knows' look. He picked me up. Of course they did other things, but that was pretty much their whole job. I'm guessing they are an organization that kills people for their own purpose...... who am I kidding? I KNOW they do that. These are some sick individuals.

"That's enough for today. You are practically about to pass out." I knew he- no they weren't going to take me back home, no point in asking. I mean, it's rude to keep me here when I didn't do anything TECHNICALLY wrong, but whatever.... who cares what the victim has to say? No one apparently. Ugh. Criminals.

Natsu carried me to an elevator with another finger pas. The floors only went down, except for the roof. He pressed level -7. 0 was ground level.

He would look at me every now and then. "Sorry. This isn't your fault, but you know you can't go home right?" Tears fall down my face once again. I nod. He wipes my tears away again. I really wanted to slap the living heck out of them for putting me through this, but I'm too chicken to do that to people who have guns in their waistband. Damn me and my sassy mind, yet cowardly body.

The elevator door opens to a large hallway with about 5 doors. I figured that they are bedrooms. I also figured that the four of the men sleep down here. But I haven't seen the person who would stay in the fifth room, well yeah I do know who stays there...Natsu's brother. I figured that it's a family business (Igneel and Natsu are father and son), and based on Natsu's ability with girls (meaning he has no ability and he will never get a girlfriend) he grew up with a male sibling. His mother passed away, that's why Igneel was so protective over his family (not that I know that from any personal experience....... *cough cough*)

"Who do you think lives in the bedrooms down here?" He noticed me looking. Did he still want to question my 'amazing' abilities? Really?

"The one with the chipped door is Igneel's. He has a lot of strength and he sometimes 'accidentally' slams the door...The one with a hinge falling off is Gildarts. He also has a lot of strength but he is too laz- busy to fix it... Makarov has the older looking paint. He has lived here the longest and doesn't care to repaint it. The one with the newer paint is yours because you've been here the shortest because of your age. And the last one goes to your brother. He is very neat and orderly." Natsu looks at me in disbelief. It shouldn't be a surprise by now.

He opens his mouth to ask how I know about his brother, but I pretend fall asleep before I could answer.... it is extremely annoying to be asked like 50 times a hour.

•Be sure to comment if you enjoyed! Share to support this story! Bye❤️•