Voltron - LGBT+ - Klance - Pidge

The soldiers were tense, waiting for something to happen-like it was a matter of when, not if. For our part, we did our best to steer clear of them, avoiding the square where a group of protesters were shouting against what we were doing. They vandalized our flags and write comments on signs how we are a disgrace to society raising them high for everyone to see.

     Our whole group has been through a lot. We get rejected by the rest of the society. That means in some cases family members, friends, and all them haters. We at least have some people who are accepting of us. Yet again they are hard to find out. 

     I don't get why people hate us. We are still the same just some of us just love the same gender or feel like they're the opposite gender. Nothing has changed what we are. That's why we have parades to go out and represent even though some people would hate us. We have a right of freedom yet we aren't free to be who we are. We hide and "stay in the closet". 

     Today is the day for the march. This would be my first ever march. I'd be going with my friends Keith, Hunk, Shiro, and Allura. Unfortunately Lance couldn't come because of his stupid religious parents getting in the way. 

     His parents are so against all of this pride and would downright disown him if he was one of them. Thankfully he is more chill with us being in the LGBT+ crew and supported us without his parents noticing him until recently. After some events with Keith saving his cat Blue and cradling Lance in their arms he started questioning his own sexuality. They denie it though. Ever since then he was persistent to flirt with all the ladies and try to forget about the event claiming it never happened. But then somehow his parents found out about his crush and kept him on house lock. 

     It's really sad he just won't admit it because Keith had a huge crush on him sense they first met. I introduced Keith to Lance after all. 

     We met over the Conspiracy Theories Club. There was a flyer on the club board for it and it seemed no one signed up for it yet. I'm all up for these theories and signed up. It's not like I do sports, artsy, or any of that musically stuff. I'm more of a techie and theorist and the tech and science clubs were canceled for someone blowing up both rooms. I really should have been more careful.

     When I went into the room I was surprised to see the schools loner in there. Either way our friendship quickly clicked as we talked about our theories. After I saw no one else come into the club room I came to realize that he was the one who started the club. I froze up when I came to that conclusion and when he asked if I was okay I just shouted at him if he started the club.

     He got embarrassed and told me that he begged the school staff to start the club. He also revealed to me that one of the teachers, Shiro, was actually his brother. Shiro helped him get the room and officially start the club. I just gawked at him. The school loner and bad boy is brothers to Mr.White. They didn't even look alike! 

     After that meeting he thanked me for being there because he didn't have any friends because he is really bad with people. That's when I decided to become his first ever friends. We hung out at school and even after school. When Keith introduced me to Shiro he seemed so exited that he had a friend. Then apologized if Keith ever did anything bad and warned me that he was tough to handle. He acts so much like a dad.

     I noticed Keith had a crush on Lance when I showed them to each other. Keith stared in amazement towards him, but when Lance recognized him he started screeching how he's his arch nemesis and how he always tried to one up him in the past. Poor Keith had no idea who he was and was already called out to be the bad guy. 

     He kind of blew up at Lance after that and Lance just kept adding on. After the fiasco though I asked if he was okay. He told me that he knew of Lance before but never knew of his name when he was little. He began to tear up as he began his story. He told me that his dad abused him and his mom as a child. He was 6 years old when he killed his mom. Throughout the next 3 years the abuse became worse as his dad blamed him for their moms death. So at age 9 he was left in a shack in the middle of nowhere.