[Chapter 9]

Seokjin woke up the next morning, feeling confused as ever. He didn't get any nightmare. Although he felt relief, he still curious.

He still get nightmares after the hospital sent him home, even though it wasn't as bad as before. But last night, he didn't even get a dream, let alone nightmare.

He got up from his bed, and walked out of his room. All of his members were sitting at the dining table, laughing about something that Hoseok just said. They all looked at him when he stepped into the dining room, and their laughter turned into smiles.

"Morning hyung. I heard you didn't get any nightmares last night. That's a relief." Namjoon greeted him and he frowned in confusion.

"How did you know?" Seokjin stared at him.

"Yoongi hyung told us. He was by your side the whole night." Hoseok said, surprising him. He looked at Yoongi, who was avoiding his eyes.

He's about to say something, but the sound from the kitchen stopped him. He rushed to the kitchen and found Hobeom and Sejin, their managers, were cooking something.

"Ah, morning Seokjin-ah, how are you feeling this morning?" Hobeom greeted him happily, constantly switching his gaze between the food he prepared and Seokjin.

Seokjin was too surprised to even answer, and he just stood there.

"We want to tell you guys something, that's why we're here." Hobeom told him.

"Make yourself comfortable." Sejin guided him back to the dining room, and sat him down on his usual seat.

He sat there in silence, listening to his members conversation. He didn't laugh or smile, he didn't even talk. The others were trying to make him talk, but Seokjin didn't answer it. They all sighed internally, but knew it very well that it would be hard for Seokjin to be back to his old self.

"Breakfast ready!" Hobeom yelled happily while bringing the food to the dining table. The other members cheered happily, and started to fill their plate, while Seokjin just sat there, didn't have any interest at all. Hoseok noticed it, and took two pancakes and placed it on his hyung's plate.

Seokjin looked at the younger who smiled warmly at him.

"Try to eat a little, hyung." Hoseok reassured him softly, made the others stare at both of them. Seokjin only nodded, and put some maple syrup on his pancake, before eating it slowly.

Yesterday, he succeeded on preventing not eating cause he was leaving the dorm before lunch and back after dinner. Even though he could eat at the hospital, he lost his appetite when he got back home. Tasty food made him want to throw it up, untasty food from the hospital was easier to handle.

But now, his manager cooked them breakfast and made him sit down with his members, made it harder for him to prevent eating, and the other members kept on stealing glances at him, making sure that their oldest hyung is eating.

Seokjin placed his knife and fork down,  and leaned onto the chair after eating only one of the pancake. Namjoon who sat across him noticed it.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Namjoon asked him.

"I'm full." Seokjin answered him, lowered his head.

"It's okay, hyung, we can try again later, yeah?" Hoseok encouraged him. Seokjin only nodded his head.

But the urge of throwing up suddenly started to consume him. Before he could control it, his body already stood up and walked towards the door.

Namjoon realised what his hyung about to do, and he too got up from his seat, approaching his hyung, holding his hand before he could walk any further.