[Chapter 3]

"Hyung, what's wrong with your arm?"

Seokjin looked at the brown haired boy that stood beside him, and back to his wounded arm that has been covered with bandage.

"Ah, I fell from the bed and hurt my arm," he lied while smiling to the younger, knew that the younger would believe him because he's a clumsy person.

"Aish, hyungnim, you should be careful," Jimin said while hitting his hyung's shoulder playfully. Seokjin only smiled back, and continued preparing their breakfast. He rolled down his sleeves, reminding himself to be more careful with his arms.

"Are you on diet?" Namjoon asked him when he placed their breakfast at the dining table.

"Why?" Seokjin asked back, looking at Namjoon who rolled his eyes.

"You're skinny as fuck. Come on, hyung, we have a comeback next month, don't lose any weight! You should eat more!" Namjoon scolded him. Seokjin faked his laugh, and hit Namjoon slowly with the napkin.

"I'm not on diet, you idiot."

I just didn't want to eat anymore.

"Then why?" Namjoon asked him again.

"I don't know, tight schedule maybe?" Seokjin's answer sounds more like a question.

"Tight schedule? You barely had any individual schedule," Hoseok joined the conversation, worried.

Yeah, I didn't have any individual schedule because I'm not as perfect as you all.

"If you're getting sick because of that, don't come to us," Namjoon warned him.

"I'm fine, really. The one who needs concern because of that tight schedule is you, guys. Now, eat!" Seokjin scolded them with his motherly tone, and none of them dare to talk back.

Seokjin sat in his seat too, knew that there's no use to skip breakfast because his members are starting to feel suspicious. He only ate one waffle, and ate it slowly so he didn't finish too fast and worry his members.

But after that, he went to the bathroom to emptying his stomach, again.

ㅡㅡㅡ

They only had a dance practice that day, starting from nine in the morning until six in the evening.

They had a new dance move, and it turns out to be too difficult for Seokjin. His body became slower than before, and while his members enjoying their break time, he had to perfect his move.

Sungdeuk, their dance trainer, couldn't come to their practice, so one of his assistant, Donghwan, came and subtituted him. Seokjin internally wished that Sungdeuk could train them, because he always trains them patiently, and sometimes he joked around to lighten up Seokjin's mood so he can learn faster.

"Yah! Seokjin-ah! What's wrong with you? It's a fucking easy move, how can you not do it? Even Namjoon can do it in just twenty minutes!"

Seokjin startled at Donghwan outburst, and lowered his head in shame. He internally cursed himself of being so stupid and pathetic. He could feel his members are staring at him, but he didn't have any courage to look at them, or at Donghwan.

"Do it again! I'm not gonna let you take a break until you do it perfectly and satisfy me," Donghwan scolded him and slapped the back of his head, made Seokjin jumped in surprise, and a glimpse of flashback came across his head.

"You useless piece of shit! It won't take too long until your members realise and kick you out of the group. You're just a burden, you suck at everything. You're a fucking trash!"