[Chapter 25]

It had been a month since the talk with their CEO, and ever since then, Bang PD never asked him again about his decision. He really appreciates it, but the talk always bothered him ever since.

His members never talked about it to him anymore, they simply went on with their schedules, waking up, eating, chatting, laughing, practicing, performing and lazying around. Seokjin was grateful, but he couldn't stop thinking about it.

But one day, after three weeks since the talk, he found himself sitting with Yoongi in a café near their company's building after doing a performance. Normally, they would go back to their dorm, but since the sun was still up, Seokjin felt like a little walk around the company building wouldn't do any harm, and it brought him to that café.

Yoongi tagged along, he didn't know why since the younger isn't a fan of the sun, but he was secretly enjoying the company of the quietest member of the group.

They were sitting on the corner of the café's second floor, a wall-sized window on Seokjin's right side and Yoongi's back and left side, an Iced Americano in front of Yoongi and a Latte in front of Seokjin.

They did nothing, simply enjoying each other's company while looking at the beautiful scenery outside the café.

The ARMY acknowledged him as a member who could position himself. When he was with Jungkook and Taehyung, he could be childish and playful, when he was with Jimin, he could be calm but also a teaser at the same time, when he was with Hoseok, he could be really loud, active and bright, when he was with Namjoon, he could follow Namjoon's philosophical thoughts and talks, sometimes making his own joke after hearing Namjoon's deep thoughts to lighten up the mood without hurting the younger.

But with Yoongi, he could be himself. Not that it wasn't his real self when he was with the other members, but with Yoongi, he could be calm and quiet. He didn't have to talk, let alone do anything, just simply be there with the younger.

When he was with Yoongi, he could let his mind wander around, be brave for a moment because Yoongi was there, Yoongi would pull him back if his thoughts accidentally when too far into the darkest part of his mind. He would visit the place that he wasn't brave enough to visit when he was alone, because no one was there to pull him back, and the darkness was just...too dark.

It was like he doesn't have to tell the younger. Yoongi knew everytime his mind went too far to the forbidden place inside his mind.

"What is it, hyung?"

And once again, he was right. Yoongi never failed to feel it, to feel that his hyung goes too far away from him, like he is there, but his soul and mind are at somewhere else.

Seokjin ran his forefingers on the edge of his cup, looking outside. He sighed, Yoongi's voice once again brought him back into the reality.

"I have a question." Seokjin trailed his eyes to Yoongi, the younger was already staring at him, waiting for the question. "Did therapy help you?"

Once again, Yoongi's thought was right. He could feel that for the past month, Seokjin had been thinking about their talk with Bang PD

"Actually?" Yoongi asked and Seokjin nodded. The younger take a sip from his Iced Americano, before turning his head to look at the outside world, giving his answer. "Not really."

Seokjin's head dropped at the answer, looking down at the flat surface of his Latte. He folded his arms on the table.

"But hyung." Yoongi continued, looking back at the older. "I don't regret it."

Seokjin looked up from his Latte, staring back at Yoongi. The younger's lips played a faint smile.

"I never regret it." Yoongi added, stressing every word. He straightened up his back and folded his arms on the table, ready to tell his hyung everything.