THANK YOU

This book gives so many memories.

Like what I have said in many chapters, I made this books to help myself and also to help the people who has the same problem as Seokjin in this story. I made this book with a hope that "Burden" can make people feel less lonely, can make people at least a bit understand the person who has been through the same thing as Seokjin in this book. I hope that by reading this book, my amazing readers can learn on how to appreciate others even more, my precious readers will realise that we don't have to be strong all the time, my wonderful readers will know that there are people who love us, even though sometimes we don not realise it.

I have a dream that this book can be someone's hope and can save someone's life. I know that it is a really big dream, but I always pray for that.

I want to say a massive thank you for all my lovely readers.

Thank you for reading this book.

Thank you for liking this book.

Thank you for loving this book.

Thank you for voting and commenting in this book.

Thank you for being in this journey with me.

Thank you for all of your love and support, I really appreciate all of it that it makes me overwhelmed because of the amount of love and support that I got.

I know that not all of my readers like this book, some of you maybe dislike or probably hate something about this book. I am very well aware that some of you do not like the way I wrote Seokjin's condition in here and it is fine. But thank you for reading it, I really appreciate it with all of my heart.

You know that my condition is getting worst, but I will try to be okay and I will read all of your comments again to lift myself up. But please, do not let my condition make you hesitate to reach out for me whenever you need someone to talk to. I will be glad to help you and it is also helping me.

I want to say that I am sorry if there were my words that offended you in some way. I want to say that I am sorry for all the depressing author notes that I wrote, but thank you for reading it because talking to you through author notes and comments like that are helping me.

I cannot thank you enough, but I hope that you know how much I feel grateful and thankful for all of my supportive readers' existence. I am so happy to know that this book made me befriended so many amazing readers and seeing you guys talking with each other is so heart warming. It made me realise that A.R.M.Y. is not only a fandom, but a family.

After this, I will be taking a hiatus from writing any stories, but I already prepared and published Namjin Story called "Unspoken Love" for you all. I have finished writing it a few weeks ago and I will publish it while you are waiting for my next BTS ot7 books, "Seven Souls". You can also read my other books. I will let you guys know if I already published "Seven Souls".

If you do not mind, I want to know what you guys think about this story. Feel free to give me your opinion about this story, you can also give me some advice or pointers of where I did wrong so I can do better in my next book.

So, this is it.

I hope you all enjoyed this journey, as much as I did.

At :
68.100 reads
4.000 votes
3.100 comments

The journey with "Burden" has ended.

This was Lejindary and you have finished reading "Burden"