Chapter 15 ; Seducing Eyes

. . . — — — —  『 ✿ 』  — — — — . . .
Janna's Point of View :

"Namjoonie.. why're you pulling on my arm so tightly..?" I asked, looking at his back while we walked.

And he didn't answer.. Although I thought he would answer.. then again, why would he? When he's been the one distancing himself from me. I guess I wouldn't be too surprised if he'd ask for a break up. Good thing, I didn't give him my virginity. Phew ~

He hailed a taxi and the both of us got in. Namjoon gave the address to the driver (which was my home) and the driver nodded, starting the engine of the car.

Even until now, my heart was beating too fast for me. I didn't know how we could talk this out and what was he doing, finding me and dragging me away from hobi. Will he argue with me? Those thoughts kept popping in my mind and it disappeared once I remembered hobi.

I quickly took out my phone to text him but Namjoon confiscated my phone and kept it on his pocket. I was almost near on ranting to him and asking for my phone back but since I don't want to be embarrassed, I quieted down, relaxed myself and looked out the window.

This is going to be a long ride.

.
.
.

Arriving at my place, Namjoon looked around if there were fans following. I just felt uncomfortable whenever he did that. It may sound selfish but I want to let the whole world know that he's mine and only mine. Reallllyyyy realllyy sounds selfish. I sighed, sluggishly went in front of my door and searched for my keys.

Going in, Namjoon slammed the door shut. I could hear it make a click sound, meaning it was locked. I turned around and met Namjoon's stressful and tired eyes. I felt quilty. I made him worried even though he was busy. Blinking back tears, I threw myself at him making the both of us fall since Namjoon wasn't prepared.

I hugged him tightly and sniffed his familiar and comforting scent. I love him so much. His hands slowly made it's way to my waist and pulled me even closer, closer that even air can't pass through anymore.

"I missed you, so so so much." I whispered and placed my face on his chest.

"Me too." Namjoon replied, caressing my head.

We continued hugging each other for a while, wanting to feel each other's warmth and embrace but the both of us knew it wasn't enough. We needed more. And like a monster, Namjoon carried me bridal style.

He went to the bathroom rather than in the bedroom. I looked at him confused but all I could see was that mischievous smirk and once that smirk is seen, I would be in danger.

Namjoon placed me on the counter and stole a kiss before locking the door and turning on the shower. My body longed for him which is why I started to undress myself without second thoughts. He saw me undressing making him bite his lips teasingly.

Those lips of him were sooo seductive that I couldn't help but imagine every dirty thoughts with those lips. Before I knew it, I was already wet. Namjoon was taking his time teasing me so I thought of an idea and started dancing in front of him. Of course being careful as I was still on top of the counter.

I could hear him growl, his eyes wanting more entertainment. Slowly, I opened my thighs and closed it again, making my revenge with his teasings earlier. Without anymore control, Namjoon went towards me, opened my thighs and licked my clit.

Not knowing he was gonna do that, I moaned loudly. He was using too much of his tongue that I couldn't stop my voice anymore. I looked down and saw his eyes, seducing me all over again. Before I knew it, I came.

Those eyes are evil.

. . . — — — —  『 ✿ 』  — — — — . . .

author's note(s) ;
omg i'm not inspired nowadays + stressed.