Chapter 7 ; I only belong to you

. . . — — — —  『 ✿ 』  — — — — . . .
RM's Point of View :

"beep beep beep !!!"

The faint yet loud sound of an alarm made my droopy eyes open. I could tell it was already morning since there were too much brightness to my liking. I yawned loudly and sat up, only to notice I was naked and wasn't inside my room.

'Why hadn't I noticed?' I thought to myself as I looked at my naked body.

"Oh, you're finally awake." Janna entered the room in sleeveless sports attire. She was sweating quite a bit which was pretty sexy in my perspective. Look at all those sweat streaming down her neck and to her collar bone and to her—

"Yah! Hellooooo?" Janna waved a hand in front of my face which made me go back to reality.

"Huh? Sorry, what'd you say?" I blinked and smiled awkwardly.

Janna sighed before giving me my phone, "You're manager has been calling you nonstop. So you better wash yourself quick."

"Ah yeah, thanks." I nodded and stood up.

Janna looked down but immediately looked away, blushing and saying, "Can't you at least be embarrassed?!"

"Why would I? It's only you here." I chuckled and went closer to her.

"You do know you don't have much time left.." Janna reminded.

"Just one more minute." I said and cupped her face.

Slowly, I placed my lips on her soft ones. We started with a gentle kiss but since it wasn't enough for me, I decided to pin her against the wall and gave her the ultimate tongue skill she wanted which immediately made her faint from too much heat.

I laughed, carried her bridal-style and placed her on the soft bed before going to the bathroom to clean myself up and probably jerk off too since i've experience an intense make out early in the morning.

。。。。。

Flashback to last night since Namjoon is busy taking a shower

We both stared at each other and I smirked at Janna whilst she avoided eye contact and smiled weakly.

She fidgeted and turned around, wrapping her arms around my neck with an awkward chuckle.

"I was kidding. I hope you didn't take it seriously."

"You're really sure you don't wanna be fucked in the asshole?" I asked her, eyebrows wiggling.

She pursed her lips and gave me a peck, "Not now. Still not ready."

My heart softened at that, a train of guilt hit my chest. What was I even planning on doing to Janna when she was still on her period? Of course we can't have sex even if it was in the butthole. I'm such a pervert!

I rested my head on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer than before.

"Sorry, I guess I was a bit too much." I chuckled and sniffed her neck.

"Don't worry, I'd gladly do it over and over again with you if my period were to be gone." Janna replied and chuckled.

'I don't deserve such an innocent angel.' I thought.

。。。。。

"Namjoon! Don't forget your phone or else were dead!" Janna shouted across as she was also preparing herself.

"Yes ma'am!" I shouted back in delight.

Few minutes passed and I was done preparing myself so I decided to head to where Janna was. As soon as I entered the room, my heart skipped a beat. Janna was wearing a feminine pastel pink dress which was quite rare.

"What's up with you today?" I asked and hugged her from behind.

"It's my first day of work, I need to leave a good first impression to the people working there." Janna said and put on a light colored lipstick.

"I don't want any men gawking their eyes at you.." I mumbled like a kid.

Janna laughed softly, "Baby, it's fine. I only belong to you."

I'll trust you with those words although I still can't help but worry.

. . . — — — — 『 ✿ 』 — — — — . . .

author's note(s) ;
im so tired. zzz