Chapter 10 ; Guilty

. . . — — — — 『 ✿ 』 — — — — . . .
Janna's Point of View :

"Ughhhh my head hurts." I mumbled as my heavy eyes attempted to open.

The light facing me wasn't helping my throbbing head. I wanted water, I needed it. I looked at the door and thought, 'how'd i get back home?'

As I was about to sit up, Namjoon entered the room and on his hands was food and cold water which I badly needed. I reached out for it as he got closer and quickly drank it like there was no tomorrow. I coughed after and wiped my mouth.

I looked at Namjoon and asked, "what happened?"

Namjoon stared at me before asking, "you don't remember anything?"

I shook my head and blinked. 'what exactly did i do?'

He looked at me in disbelief before flicking my forehead and sighing. Namjoon looked like he didn't sleep, was he nursing me until now? A guilty feeling hit me which made me frown.

As Namjoon was about to stand up, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him forcefully making him land beside me. He turned around and scolded me saying it was dangerous to do this and that but I wasn't listening as my eyes were fixed only on his beautiful shining face. yes, you heard me, beautiful.

"Are you even listen—mmpf!!"

I cupped his face and placed my lips on his. Namjoon quickly returned the kiss after being completely shocked over my sudden actions. I smiled between the kiss and caressed his hair, like a mother.

Namjoon's hands slowly roamed down to my ass. He gave it a slight squeeze making me yelp in surprise. I opened my eyes to give him a glare but he only smiled teasingly at me as a reply.

I broke the kiss as soon as my phone rang loudly. Namjoon stopped me from sitting up and instead went to get it for me. He quickly grabbed the phone and gave it to me. I answered it without even looking the at caller's name.

"Hello?" A faint deep voice was heard on the other side and judging by the voice, it was a male.

"Hello... uh??"

"It's the BTS' manager. I know it's a bit early for you to wake up but have you seen Namjoon? The leader of BTS. He haven't come home and the members were starting to worry." He said in a worried tone.

"S-sorry sir, I haven't seen him at all." I said, completely guilty.

"Is that so.. if you were to see him, please tell him to go back home because there's a lot of schedules for today." The manager said in a stern voice before ending the call.

I sighed as Namjoon continued to caress my head. Hiding this relationship is sooo hard. I'm not even good at lying in the first place, yet I already started lying! Gahhh! I sighed once again.

"You okay?" Namjoon asked.

I shook my head in reply.

Namjoon seemed worried and when he was about to comfort me, his phone suddenly rang and I knew that it was time for him to go and get ready for his job. He looked at me, hesitant but I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Just go, you're the leader. You need to do your job." I said and pecked his cheek.

"Thank you, I love you." He whispered and hurriedly went out of the apartment.

"Sigh.. this is harder than I thought." I slumped down and looked at the ceiling with a heavy feeling on my chest.

Should've given him a longer kiss.

. . . — — — — 『 ✿ 』 — — — — . . .

author's note(s) ;
i'm late! ><