Chapter 8 ; Cute Jealous Face

. . . — — — —  『 ✿ 』  — — — — . . .
Janna's Point of View :

Namjoon and I parted ways as soon as we exited the apartment. It was really hard to hide this relationship with a famous idol but it's worth it because i love him. I just hope things wouldn't be problematic as we continue our secret. I'm not even worrying for myself, I'm worrying for Namjoon's reputation in BTS.

I sighed and stared at the cars outside. I'm already inside the taxi right now and it was quite early to start working yet there were already lots of cars, must be tough for them too.

The nervous feeling inside my stomach calmed down when the taxi's radio started playing DNA. It was the recent comeback BTS had and the dance is so vibrant. I seriously adore the dances made by the choreographer and i'm so excited because i'll finally be able to meet him!

My thoughts were interrupted when the taxi stopped and the taxi driver looked back at me. I looked back and realized after a few seconds that we were already on the place. I noticed my hands trembling when giving the money to the driver and thanking him.

'You can do this Janna!' I thought and made a fist pump.

"Oh! Janna is that you??" A familiar voice called my name.

I turned around and my eyes widened. Hoseok! I ran to him and hugged him, nuzzling my face on the crook of his neck, this is how I show that i'm nervous or feeling excited and in my situation right now. It's both.

Hoseok carefully moved both of our bodies somewhere to hide. He laughed as I continued to stick onto him like glue. Being with Hoseok is really comforting. Yeah we've been in contact but seeing him in person is still the best.

"I heard you're gonna work here?" Hoseok said with a sweet smile.

I nodded my head in reply and sighed again.

"Why the long sigh? Aren't you happy that BTS are gonna be right in front of you, breathing the same air as yours?" He chuckled.

"Yah! Don't overreact, i'm not that hardcore and besides one of the members there is my best friend. Right?" I grinned at him.

Hoseok shrugged and mouthed an i don't know before heading in and leaving me outside.

。。。。。

"Annyeonghaseyo, Janna imnida. Nice to meet you all, Please take care of me." I politely bowed down at the BTS members.

"Wah, such beauty.." A deep voice mumbled in the quiet room which of course, was heard by everyone in the room.

I chuckled and smiled at V also called Taehyung. He scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment while the other members laughed but at the corner of my eyes, I could see Namjoon a bit pissed off..? not sure.

"Ah! Is this the best friend you were talking about earlier, Hoseok Hyung?" Jimin glanced at Hoseok then to me.

Hoseok just nodded in reply before ruffling my hair and smiling brightly. I was about to cuss at him but I don't want to ruin my first day and so I acted cutely and pinched his cheeks so hard that he even asked for help but the others were just laughing at the situation.

"Ok that's enough, let's all start our practice now." Namjoon clapped his hands and smiled weirdly at us.

The others looked at Namjoon weirdly, like they were questioning why he was acting rudely in front of me but I guess I know why. I released my pinch and smiled sweetly at him before telling the members that i'll be leaving and heading to bang pdnim and their manager.

After closing the door of their practice room, I secretly smiled to myself and thought of Namjoon's cute jealous face.

Ah, what a great day to be alive ~

. . . — — — — 『 ✿ 』 — — — — . . .

author's note(s) ;
i feel so unlucky today— gah :c