Chapter 6 ; Just wanted to tease you

. . . — — — —  『 ✿ 』  — — — — . . .
RM's Point of View :

I groaned loud. Was she this good at blowjobs? I thought as she licked the tip of my dick teasingly.

"Janna, I think I'm gonna—" I said, closing my eyes from the pleasure she was giving me.

Right when I was about to come, she stopped her actions. I quickly looked at her with an irritated and confused expression. She looked back at me with a smirk.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked and licked my bottom lip.

"Just wanted to tease you." She replied and giggled.

I blinked and was completely annoyed. Janna saw right through me and without being warned, she placed my child between her breasts and slowly moved it in a up and down movement aka boobjob.

This kind of feeling was a first to me and not gonna lie but it felt great that I feel like i'm gonna come without notice.

"Urgh." I groaned as the tip of my dick throbbed and released a lot of hot semen on Janna's face and chest.

"Yah! Why didn't you warn me.." She complained and licked the semen on her hand.

"Just wanted to tease you." I repeated her words earlier and cooly shrugged with a teasing smirk on my face.

And it was now Janna's turn to be annoyed. She slapped my thighs in annoyance before clasping her bra. I stared at her whilst she was fixing herself.

"You do know you still need to clean this up." I broke the silence and pointed at my child.

"Clean it up by your own." She mumbled in irritation.

"Yah, you do know i can't. I need my beloved's mouth." I joked but was also serious.

Janna turned her back and was about to leave but I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her. She lost her balance and sat on my lap and luckily, my child wasn't hurt.

She quietly moaned which I was able to hear because of our close distance. I looked down and I kind of knew why she moaned, my dick was in contact of her clothed pussy and it kept rubbing on hers making friction.

I smirked and continued to rub mine slowly. Her face rested on my chest as she felt the pleasure slowly filling her up. Janna bit her lips as well to avoid moaning out loud which I wasn't pleased of.

"Baby girl, why so quiet? No one's inside the apartment you know. Why not moan for Daddy?" I whispered followed by a hot breath tickling her ears.

"Wh-wh-what Daddy? You're not my aaah—" Janna couldn't finish her sentence when I started to quicken the pace of our rubbing of each other.

"Ah ah ahhh, ugh.. huff.." Janna tightly held my hand which was resting on the armrest.

"What were you saying earlier, Baby Girl?" I asked between heavy breaths.

"Huff.. mnn..." Janna couldn't even mumble one word as she was feeling too much pleasure.

Even just by rubbing, I bet she yearned for this when we were far from each other. Aaaah, i'm having lewd thoughts of her masturbating now.

"I want to put it in so much." I whispered near her ear.

"You can put it in my asshole, Daddy." Janna said without even knowing.

She blinked. I blinked. We both blinked. A minute passed before we both said something, interrupting each other's voices.

"I'm sorry that was completely a joke, I was out of my mind—"

"Should I start now?"

We both stared at each other and I smirked at Janna whilst she avoided eye contact and smiled weakly.

I guess I'll be sleeping here for tonight.

. . . — — — —  『 ✿ 』  — — — — . . .

author's note(s) ;
PLEASE VOTE FOR BTS ON MAMA.
AND STEVE AOKI U THE BEST ! !