Chapter 3 ; Great Friend

. . . — — — — 『 ✿ 』 — — — — . . .
Janna's Point of View :

"Aish, I can't forget about it.." I mumbled to myself as I opened the door of my apartment. I sigh and threw my bag on my bed and lay down on the couch.

Staring at the ceiling, my fingers slowly roamed to my mouth. Feeling Namjoon's soft mouth after years had passed, it quite changed. It's softer now. Has he been wearing lip balm the first time I met him? What am I even thinking..

I sighed, lazily sat up and took out my phone from my pocket. My work is already going to start tomorrow. I wasn't going to do anything special though, just observe BTS' choreography and help out. Not really much to do.

Minutes after spacing out, I received a call from my grandmother, asking me how I'm doing. I told her that I was doing fine and i'll be starting my work tomorrow. She sighed in relief which I heard clearly on the other side.

"I'm glad you're okay. If you ever want to come back to visit, just tell me and we'll come pick you up." She said in a comforting tone.

I could feel myself tear up a bit, we haven't been seeing each other for months already and since my work was gonna start soon, I won't be able to contact her every now and then.

"Thanks, i'll be sure to tell you if anything was up." I smiled.

。。。。。

Our call ended after an hour and it was already night time. The time sure is fast nowadays. I guess i'll go for convenience food again this time.

Standing up, I took my black hoodie and wore it. I stopped to look at myself in the mirror, wow.. i didn't know that I looked like I got hit by some typhoon. I shook my head and grabbed the comb.

After combing, I took out a lip balm from my bag and put some on my chapped lips.

"And there, I think I look okay now." I smiled in satisfaction and went out to the convenience store.

。。。。。

"You're here again?" Jonghwan, the cashier at the convenience store which also became a friend of mine some time ago, looked at me with a confused expression.

"Ya, shouldn't you be happy that I visit here every now and then?" I smirked and passed by him to go get some food.

"I'm not happy that you're eating ramyun for dinner every night" He emphasized the 'ramyun' word which made me stop looking at delicious ramyun flavors.

I turned to look at him with my eyebrow furrowed and my arms crossed, "What's wrong with that?" I asked with slight annoyance.

He walked over to me and flicked my forehead real hard. "Pabo, eating it isn't healthy if it's your everyday dinner. You need to eat something else." He sighed and shook his head like a worried mother.

I hit his arm as revenge and quickly picked a random ramyun and some kimchi. He chased me to the cashier with an angry face.

"Jonghwan's so scarryyy." I laughed and teasingly pointed at his expression.

He sighed in defeat and went to the cashier to do his job a bit annoyed. I quietly stared at him with a teasing smirk still plastered on my face. He really is fun to tease.

"Are you gonna eat here?" He asked, breaking the silence. I guess he was uncomfortable with my stare, fufu.

"Hmm most probably, yes." I nodded and gave him the money.

"Great, i'll eat with you." He smiled and quickly finished what he was doing.

"Jonghwan really is caringgg. You're a great friend. I love Jonghwan ~" I playfully hugged his sides, trying to annoy the heck out of him.

But soon my cheerful self had vanished when the convenience store's door made a sound and the person whom I really never wanted to see this situation came in, unannounced.

Namjoon.

. . . — — — —  『 ✿ 』  — — — — . . .

author's note(s) ;
no, this won't be a love triangle cause that stuff is annoying lol—