Heirs of Sicter and Ersus (unedited)

My eyes fluttered open while I stretched out, yawning loudly. My body agonized, as it had been dealing with strain for a while from the intense workout Sicter put me through. My lower back ached, and my arms just didn't want to move greatly. But I sat up on the bed, dealing with the pain like I typically had to in the morning.

My woman had already awoken, so I gently wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck, and her long, black hair fell into my face. She smiled in the corner of my eye, so I merrily grinned. When I did, a beautiful sparkle appeared in her deep blue eyes.

"How long have you been awake, Eila? Are you feeling alright?" I asked, tenderly kissing her soft cheek. She blushed, slightly turning to me.

"I haven't been up for long. Don't worry, Ersus. I feel fine, but you need to feel something," Eila happily told, snatching my wrist between her thin fingers.

I nudged up closer to her, and she ripped the blankets from her body, in turn removing them from myself. I shivered, as the room had a light chill to it. But she leaned up against me, and the warmth helped.

Eila gazed at her rounded stomach with a smile, and I stared in awe while my palm was placed on it softly. Her skin felt smooth, and I suddenly sensed a kick from the other side. Startled, I shot my hand back and placed it on my bare hip.

She giggled, cupping my chin in her hand. Before she could draw me into a kiss, I forcibly pressed my lips against hers, causing her to tense up before melting in my smooch. When I ended, she hugged my side, and I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I'm so happy. Our son began kicking this morning, and he's riled." Eila rubbed her stomach, and I smiled at her.

"Let's just hope Cealis won't be so feisty once he's left you," I remarked, and she nodded left to right.

"He'll be fine. Especially with our guidance."

"Definitely," I said with a yawn, stretching out again. Eila's vision shifted down from my eyes, and she tapped on the silver hoop in my right nipple.

"You left that in the bathroom yesterday," Eila told, and I laughed lightly. I'd taken it out for the first time that day, as I forgot what my nipples looked like without it. It was mere curiosity that made me even take it off.

"I guess I'm just used to it being there. I forgot to put it back on after shaving my face." I continued laughing, and she gave me a look of merry disapproval. One that told me she thought I behaved dumbly, yet enjoyed the fact.

I've had the piercing in for a while now. After my arm hair grew visible and I willingly threw out all my products, Sicter gathered all the assassins for some stupid celebration of manliness when he got back from a month long vacation he took. The whole thing embarrassed the hell out of me, but it happened nonetheless. All the assassins sort of gave me a gift, except one asshole, and I was pressured into accepting each one.

Sicter was cheap, only giving me the celebration. Bleedy gave me some homemade mead, but it ended up being so potent that it knocked me out when I finally tried some in my room. Eila needed to care for me in this state... Quo gifted me with a domesticated wolf, but I keep him outside the room so he won't be near my pregnant lady. Frias pierced my nipple, as he said it'd look manly, but the thing hurt like a son of a bitch. Dvipe began learning how to trim hair, so he cut mine. But it didn't change in appearance greatly. Cecinno gave me a few vials of poison, and Falloven lied and said he bundled with the undead. Shadow gave me some pills, and I had a few really good nights with Eila after that. Trenis tattooed my left arm, so it's completely covered in never ending knots similar to his. Riniuse... didn't show up. Asshole. Then Numi promised that he wouldn't eat me, and I suppose that's good.