Sons of Cilroin

My heart seemingly turned to stone, the beating in the back of my throat. My head burned and emptied of all intelligent thought. I gulped, twisting the doorknob and walking in.

As my heart desired, Faltufea was back, and she wore the same dress I'd met her in. She was pacing around the room but stopped in her tracks when she saw me. I smiled, fast-walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her body. Her bosoms pressed against my chest, and I felt warm.

"Where were you? I haven't seen you in a while," I whispered, saying it gently so she didn't feel like I was mad.

"I'm sorry. I was in my room. You wished me to exercise, so I was for the past few days, but I needed to see you."

"It's okay. You don't need to exercise for days. You're beautiful," I complimented, kissing her cheek.

"B-But didn't you say I was heavy? I need to lose weight if I want to stay with you?"

"Yes, but you look gorgeous. Don't push yourself and ignore what I said."

I brushed my hand through her hair, slowly gliding until I realized I traversed down to her ass. My hand was in the overworld.

"Fea," I whispered, kissing her cheek.

"Yes?"

"Do you burn when around me? Your insides; do they feel hot?"

"Unbelievably."

"And your heart?"

"I feel like it'll burst from my chest," Faltufea replied, taking my hand and placing it on her chest. Her pulse was rapid, and she was so warm. I smiled, the heat in my body increasing in temperature.

"How's mine feel?" I questioned, and she moved her hand to touch my chest. I had forgotten my shirt within the torture chamber, so her delicate fingers grazed my bare flesh.

"It's beating like a drum."

"Why do you suppose that is?"

"It's your heart. You should tell me," Faltufea responded, nuzzling her face against my chest. I kissed her forehead.

"I think I could show you better than anything that left my mouth. However, I can say that I'm staying with you. It's been decided... as long as you're okay with that."

She blushed greatly, and I began moving to the bed with her in my arms.

"I'm more than okay."

Faltufea seemed more eager to enter the bed than the last time, her thumbs in the sides of my pants. Her hands moved down, and she took my boxers along with the pants. I kicked my clothes away, moving her dress up and throwing it carelessly.

She tried removing her bra but struggled, so I turned her around and unhitched it myself. It felt to the floor, and I blushed. Then, I removed her underwear with a flick of the wrist, and I just stared.

When I finished gazing, I tipped her onto the bed, and she slid further on. I went on after, moving over her body in a dominant manner. The blanket went over me, though only on my thighs and lower. Her cheeks turned pink while her shimmering eyes lovingly eyeballed me. We became one, and it was the best feeling imaginable.

However, I was disturbed during my overwordly feelings. I took my time with her, as I wished to show the extent of my love, but I forgot Friasale said he'd be over later. After an hour of passion, which I wanted more of, Friasale carelessly entered. He didn't knock or anything.

Friasale strolled over, looking down at us and laughing. Faltufea yelped, removing herself from under me, sadly, and covering up. I turned around, moving the blanket above my hips. My arms were behind my head while I leaned against a pillow. Satisfaction was written all over my face, though a bit of disappointment since I couldn't indulge for longer.