Adrenaline with Stomach Fat

While walking behind Icrela, I couldn't help but stare. For a mortal, she was perfect. I never knew her looks were humanly possible, especially since they impressed a god of beauty like me. I gulped, trying to keep myself from touching her while knowing both her and Magsicter wouldn't let me live afterward. When my eyes were examining her ass, she cleared her throat and motioned me beside her. I moved over, and she seemed serious.

"Listen, I need to ask you some questions. Do you know why Magsicter admitted you to the darkness?"

"Something about being corrupt like him. He thinks we'll have fun," I replied, finding her question odd.

"He's never done this before. Most of the other assassins were here from the beginning, having fallen under Sicter's leadership a month after he came here. He contaminated the water, taking this place over. He's told me the story numerous times over the years we've been together."

"Do you have an idea on why he wants me?"

"Yes. He's been fighting with Riun more than ever lately, coming home for me to find him covered in bruises and scrapes. Riun seems to have snapped after his treatment, and Sicter doesn't know what to do. They have a troubled past. Well, Sicter does. Riun thinks their childhood was bright, but Sicter hates it. He claims he's just crazy, but Magsicter fell into this madness," Icrela explained, grim and quiet.

"What's that have to do with me?"

"I think he wants a friend. Someone on his side who understands him. There's only so much I can do. He needs a male friend who he can drink with and talk to. The fights with Riun are making him realize this, as they're really getting to him. Did you just beg, or did you choose to speak your mind?"

"I might've begged a bit, but I'm going to say what I wish," I answered, adamantly awaiting a response.

"Everyone else just begs or stays silent. It must be your obstinance that caught his attention. He feels you're similar to him, so he's trying to make a friend. He's hasn't shown me many people. You better not hurt him worse than he's been already. If you two become friends, he may end your torture. Don't fear him and don't refuse to speak your mind. Fight what he makes you do and learn what you can about him. If it's possible, find out more about Riun as well. They need to make up. Will you accept this?"

"If it will make my suffering end, then yes."

"Good. I never told you any of this. If Magsicter asks what we spoke about, say I didn't reply to a question so we didn't speak. Become buddies, as he's not a bad guy once you get to know him. I'm trusting you to be friends and connect him with his brother," Icrela seriously said, filling me with uncertainty. I didn't know how to react, as I never had to deal with complex matters. I've never had friends, so I don't know how to make them. With such a strong request from such a beautiful woman, I couldn't deny.

"You can trust me. If it'll give me an easier time, I'll do it."

"Thank you."

Icrela smiled, looking stunning as she did so. I glanced over at her breasts, keeping my eyes on them. They bounced with every step, so I was entranced. They were perfect. It was upsetting that none of her cleavage showed, the only skin visible being her feet, hands, neck, and head.

After walking for a few more minutes, and my eyes finished with looking her over, we reached a door. She opened it for me, smiling.

"This is your new room. Remember where it is. Magsicter will allow you to go to the main area to drink and socialize, but you must return here. I'm returning to Sicter now, but you should visit me with him if you need help to connect them. Tap your foot twice on the ground, and I'll understand."