Fun Facts 2

Due to boredom, I decided to have more fun facts!

I'll give weapon of choice, favorite plant, favorite animal, roll model, childhood, and another random fact!

Persusin:
Weapon: his claws. Hasn't wielded anything else.
Plant: water lilies
Animal: he doesn't like animals; they're gross to him.
Roll model: Viludas
Childhood: Refer to chapters Rising God of Beauty and Rising God of Narcissism
Random: Persusin has a great hatred toward the kingdom since the king doesn't help his people. Children shouldn't die on the streets, and he shouldn't be threatened with death for stealing to live. He never had the skill to steal.

Magsicter:
Weapon: dagger
Plant: Seewolia; an herb that naturally grew in the forest by his house, and he realized it helped with muscle growth. He's lost where it grew, but he used to consume some everyday.
Animal: red squirrels; he used to watch them while in the woods as a child. Compared to the gray squirrels, they reminded him of himself.
Roll model: Bleedy
Childhood: Refer to chapters Red-Haired Monster Born from Nothing through Monster's Darkness Discovered.
Random: When mourning his son, he spent all the time weightlifting and eating. He gained 20 lbs in the months he spent, but he's lost five to present day from his lack of motivational sorrow. He had a growth spurt at this time, gaining four inches in height.

Musriun:
Weapon: anything he can find
Plant: roses; he used to grow them for his lover.
Animal: snakes
Roll model: his father
Childhood: to be revealed; some in Magsicter's past.
Random: he cries while eating

Icrela:
Weapon: Magsicter
Plant: ivy
Animal: large dogs
Roll model: her mother
Childhood: She lived in a small house with her mother, father, and dog. They never had much money. Her mother taught her how to clean and sew, along with other things. Her father sold her to Suliroe's family when she was sixteen, but she lived at home until moving in with her fiancé a month before when the wedding was to occur.
Random: both her and Magsicter have sheer love toward each other, and they've never thought of breaking up. They, instead, think about their future together and their children.

Faltufea:
Weapon: herself
Plant: dandelions
Animal: foxes
Roll model: none
Childhood: She grew up on the streets, and she had work as a prostitute during her later years. Before, she was a petty thief. But she usually acted as a parasite to those around her. Eventually, Trenis took her on a killing job instead of slitting her throat.
Random: She has cheated on Persusin multiple times.

Bleedy:
Weapon: usually uses a mixture of poisoned daggers and mediocre magic.
Plant: dicentra (bleeding heart)
Animal: dragon
Roll model: his father
Childhood: He lived with his father, who was a shop keeper. But his father died when he was fifteen from a heart attack, and his older brother claimed the store. He doesn't see this person as his brother, as he kicked him out of their home and left him on the streets to work as a prostitute until discovering the guild.
Random: he's a heavy drinker since his father used to brew mead. It introduced him to alcohol from a young age.

Friasale:
Weapon: his fangs
Plant: weeping willow
Animal: Wolves
Roll model: the werewolf who raised him.
Childhood: he was treated like a werewolf for much of his childhood, as his father thought he was one due to his fangs and bloodlust. But he didn't accept Quosale. He had multiple brothers and sisters who could shift into wolf-like forms, but they weren't actually related. But he loved them. He was happy, but he grew enraged when he learned that his mother and father were killed by who he thought was his father. With the realization he was human, he killed the wolf and moved on with his life.
Random: he takes off his shirt since he didn't wear clothes until he was seventeen, and they annoy him. His hair was kept long since he didn't bother to cut it, but he recently did since Quosale didn't want to be weighed down. The bangs in his face bother him, but he keeps them for his other half.