Past of Differing Views

"Morning, handsome. Are you up?"

"Yes, so come closer," I whispered, barely awake.

Without the ability to understand what was happening, I still did what I pleased. My eyes barely could see that her bare breasts lay on the bed in front of me, but I still managed to press my chest against them. I couldn't hear her legs rustling under the covers, but managed to pin them down with mine. When I could see the naked woman in front of me, and my mind was clear enough to process where I was and what time it was, I completely held her down and went over her. My flesh was covering her's, rubbing onto her smooth, warm, and partially sweaty skin. I moved my lips to her's and passionately kissed, strangely tasting a hint of bitterness.

"We just awoke. Don't you want to get up?"

"No. I warned you that I might have urges in the morning."

"Yes, but we should shower or something," Faltufea insisted, her body unmoving under my weight.

"I said I'll put my love on you when I wish. I explained that I'll do whatever I want with you, and you agreed to allow me to do so. Are you denying me?"

"If you don't think it's necessary to do anything else, I won't deny you. I'm yours."

"Well, you've died my passion down, now... Try to boost it. I'll be so loving when you do. Say that you're mine again," I purred, feeling down the sides of her body. I was extremely willing to show her my lust, but my loving flames started dying when she questioned me. Still, I felt the same feeling I had the night before, amazed it persisted.

"I'm yours, Pers. You're so handsome. I want you to hold onto me tighter. I'm cold, so can you share your warmth with me? Don't be a weakling and do what you want."

"Don't mind if I do. You've certainly caught my eye, Faltufea."

With Faltufea blushing and relaxing, I kissed her and lit up my passion again. She managed to spark it within me, so I was completely astounded. I honestly expected to remain unaffectionate, though I still would've had sex.

After a half an hour, I was lying with my arms outstretched on the bed. I was on my own side, Faltufea on her's. I was physically tired, my insides hot. I felt like a dog, heavily panting for air. Since I was covered in sweat, I slipped out of the covers to take a shower. Faltufea followed, her presence welcomed by me.

When I reached the bathroom, I grabbed Faltufea and held her close, kissing her gentle neck.

"I think I like you. You'll be mine for a while," I whispered, holding her flesh close to mine.

"I'll make it forever."

"If you do, I won't be upset. You better interest me enough to stay mine or else I may never find anyone."

"I will."

"Good," I replied, satisfied with her answer. With the amount of time I had between meeting her and then, I noticed I felt fondly for her. She was gorgeous, and her waistline was the only thing making me waver. She said she'd fix it, so I was thrilled to imagine watching her turn into a goddess.

I turned on the bath, making sure the water was a perfect temperature. Once it was, I rested myself into it, calmed instantly. Faltufea was looking down on me, so I glanced up at her.

"Are you going to get in? I'm waiting."

"Do you want me to? There isn't much space."

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you in here. Besides, the lack of space means you'll have to be on me," I lustfully explained, staring up at her. Unlike that bitch who sent me here, Faltufea is worthy of bathing with me. With only one imperfection, which isn't incurable, I couldn't help but let her in.