Chapter 15

Ben POV

I woke up at 7a.m because my daughter was crying. I walked over to her bed and took her out of it rocked her and walked back to my bed where Mal was already sitting up."Morning" she said groggily."good morning someone's hungry" I said and sat down next to her. she took Lia out if my arms and started feeding her. "You sure you don't want me to come with you when you two go and visit the doctor I can cancel the council meeting" "no you have a kingdom to run and Lia and I can do this alone trust me" "ok I just don't want to leave you to do all this alone" "I know but I'm not doing this alone you're with me and your parents help me too and she's not that hard to handle" she said and kissed me. we pulled away "ok but if you need me to help you tell me" "I will I promise" "good I love you" "I love you too" I put my arm around her and we watched our daughter until she was finished. "I'll go and change her" I said and took Amelia out of her arms "ok and I go and take a shower" Mal said and went inside the bathroom. I changed Lia and then played a little with her until Mal walked out of the bathroom again. "look mommy's back" "yup and now tell daddy to go and change that we can go and eat breakfast with grandma and grandpa and then we go to the doctor to get your vaccinations" "ok I'll go" I stood up and walked inside the bathroom. After I came out again I took my daughter in my arm and took Mal's hand. We walked inside the dining hall were my parents just say down "good morning you three" "good morning" I layed Lia down and we started eating. After 20 minutes Mal was finished and stood up "Lia and I have to go now" "ok bye love you both"I said. "bye you two" my parents said. Mal left the room with Amelia. "I need to go too I have a council meeting" "ok bye have fun" "I will they will probably argue over something silly again" my parents buckled and I left and went to the meeting room. I was right they argued an whole hour. I finally called the meeting to an end after one more hour. I walked out of the room and I  th hallway I bumped into Mal."Hey dragon already back" "yup and we have a lot to tell you" "ok let's go I to the living room" she nodded and we walked downstairs. We walked inside the living room and saw my parents there. they didn't notice us until Lia started crying in Mal's arms. they turned around."Oh Mal you are back" "Yah" "how did it go"  "that's why Ben and I came here to talk about" she said and sat down. Lia stopped crying and fell asleep. "So the doctor said that we need to start feeding her with a bottle because she's not getting enough  milk from me anymore which is why she's not weighing enough for her age. The vaccination went well. But don't touch her legs she's sensitive now."  "ok so from now on bottles" "yup we have to go and see the doctor again next week and he showed me how to prepare her bottle" "ok then you can show us and then we also can feed her that would also mean less work for you" "Yah Ben can you co and get her 2nd diaper bag out of our room then I'll show you how to prepare a bottle because I think your parents know from when they had you" "yes we still know how to prepare a bottle" Mom said.I went to grab the diaper bag and walked back downstairs to see and hear Lia crying again."you're just in  time she's hungry" Mal took the bag out of my hands handed Lia to my dad and showed me how to prepare a bottle then she took Lia back and started to feed her with her first bottle. When she was finished Mal's phone buzzed. "Hello?....hey E.... what woah E calm down... No....Ugh where are you... ok no Evie what did I tell you just yesterday....there is nothing to freak out about.... I did not... ok e you know what I think Lia needs to go for a walk anyways so I'm gonna come don't go anywhere else got it.. good see you in a few minutes" with that that she hung up. "what was that" I asked. "well I don't think our girl talk yesterday was enough she's still freaking out for literally no reason I'm gonna go and figure it out with her" "ok good luck" "thanks bye guys" "bye" she walked out with Lia.

Mal POV

I got Lia ready and put her in her stroller and walked towards Auradon prep where I saw Evie pacing. "Hey Eves stop pacing"  "How could I Mal I talked to Doug and he said he wants to have children  just not right now" "ok but he wants children E it's not like he doesn't want to have children and I don't think that he would hate you if you tell him that you are  pregnant it'll be ok" " I know he won't hate me but this wasn't planned" "and what's the matter about that Lia wasn't really planned either" "yes but you two wanted to have children you talked about it before it happened"  "Evie I promise that everything is going to be ok just tell Doug" "no Mal I can't I just can't tell Doug that" "tell me what" said a new voice behind us we turned around and saw Doug standing in front of us. "uhh I might let you two alone now bye" I said and started to walk away while Evie glared at me. I arrived back at home took Lia out of her stroller and walked upstairs. "That was fast"Ben said as I walked inside our bedroom. "yah it did go better than I thought it would" I told him. I laid Lia down in her bed and sat on our bed with Ben while we watched a movie.