Chapter 17 - Something That You've Never Had

Start from the beginning

As she reached for the handle, her breath caught. She knew those sounds, recognized them anywhere. The only problem was, Niall and Harry were down at the Lake, probably swinging off the tree rope, landing in the warm water.

Maybe it was Lottie and her boyfriend? No, she was out riding the horses with her sisters, surly she wouldn't be doing such a thing at such a young age.

Who else was left?

She cracked the door open, poking her head in.

Harry sat on the floor, his back facing the door, his pants at his ankles and his hand between his legs while the Laptop shown a dark screen, surrounding something Harry shouldn't be watching, but managed to get his hands on anyways.

She gasped quietly, closing the door without the curly boy hearing.

She set the hamper down, letting the situation sink in before she headed right for Zayn's room where he sat frustrated on his bed. "Zayn." She whisper shouted, closing his door behind her. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Jay sat down beside him, bit on her lip. "I just caught Harry watching porn, in Louis room..." She whispered.

Zayn Covered his mouth, gasping. "He didn't see me, thankfully, but I think you should go in there. He's your brother; he shouldn't be seeing this stuff, not yet."

Zayn nodded, jumping up from his spot. "Thank you jay." He said before making his way down the hall to Louis bedroom where he cracked the door open.

Sure enough Harry was sitting on the floor, his head thrown back, one arm holding him while the other played with his hard cock. "Dammit Harry." Zayn growled, the boy jumping nearly ten feet in the air as Zayn closed the bedroom door. "What do you think you're doing, huh?" He asked, slamming the laptop closed, putting it on Louis bed and turning his gaze back to the shaking boy.

"I-I..." He stuttered. "That's very bad Harry, its bad you here? You don't do that, and certainly not on someone else's computer."

Harry nodded, a silent tear escaping his left eyes which Zayn leaned forward to wipe away.

Instead, Harry filched away, breathing heavily, clenching his tiny eyes shut. "Baby..." Zayn sighed, moving the boy closer to him. "I'm not going to hurt you, I just...I don't want you looking at that kind of stuff."

Harry shook his head, standing were he pulled up his pants. "What's so wrong with sex! Why won't you give it to me!" He screamed, making a run for the bedroom door.

" Harry, get back here!" Zayn yelled after him, chasing him to their shared room, running right past Jay who moved out of there way. " Harry, stop!" He said sternly, pushing the door open before the curly had time to lock it. "You stop." He pushed the blue eyes boy onto the bed, climbing on top of him. "You want sex? Fine." Zayn had it up to here with Harry 's constant teasing, he was going to give him a piece of his own medicine.