Chapter 23

*****Author's Note*****

So, I realize that it has been quite some time since I last updated.  The main reason behind my absence is that I had some major writer's block while in the middle of writing this chapter.  Every time I sat at my computer and was ready to type, my mind would draw a black and I would just end up sitting there for awhile.  Then, as I was getting off my horrible writer's block, my clumsy self fell down a flight of stairs.  The good news is that it wasn't too bad.  The bad news was that I had a cast on for a bit that covered my right arm and wrist.  So... yeah.  Sorry for the (extremely) late release.  PS: Expect about one more chapter after this.  This short-ish story is coming to an end.  ^-^

**************************

--------------------

""""Father?!""""

"...Whoops. Well then, I guess that cat is now out of the bag... teehee?"

--------------------

Deciding that since I'm still unable to turn back time (which I am beginning to believe is an impossible task), I went with the flow of things. I slowly lifted my hand, closed my eyes, and brushed my hair from covering my eye. Then, I dramatically opened my eyes (fluttering them a couple times to add to the atmosphere) and showed the naive vampires my multi-colored eyes. Fear me mortals!!! Feeeaaarrr meee!!!!

"...Ivy, are you completely sure that you're alright?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You were acting a little... off, more so than how you normally act."

"Aha! So you could sense the 'FEAR ME' vibes?!"

"......sure?"

"Ah~ 'tis the rise of villainy~"

"Ivy, could you be a dear and leave the rooftop so that I could complete a much needed vengeance?"

"Oh yeah, about that! Is it possible for you to just forget th-"

Just as I was about to propose my amazing plan to just leave Kaname and Yuki out of a revenge that didn't even have anything to do with them, something interrupts me. Rather, instead of something, it would be better fitting if I said someone... a certain someone who has a gun... pointing at my father.

"Release Yuki, Rido Kuran!"

"Are you bloody kidding me?! I was in the middle of something!"

"Ivy? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, so everyone else could be here, but if I show up, everyone's curious?! As to why I'm here, I am trying to tell my father to give up on a pointless revenge until somebody interrupted me!"

"...Revenge?"

"Eh, you know, the typical stuff. He's trying to take out the parent's sins on the children... though I am pretty sure he forgot I share the same mother as them. That or he's just being biased since I'm his daughter and whatnot."

"..."

"Anywho, I am here to tell him that-"

"Ah!"

"Yuki! Just what have I said about people interrupting me?! Oh wait... nevermind, not your fault. Father! Remove your fangs from Yuki! As I was saying before-"

"Yuki! Are you alright?"

"ARE YOU BLOODY KIDDING ME?! Kana, now you're here too?!"

"Ivy? What are you doing here?! Move to a safer place!"