Chapter 15

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Ivy? Are you awake?"

"Mnn... go awa..."

"...I'm coming in."

There is the sound of a door opening to the left of me and then footsteps coming in my directions. My super-duper vamon senses are telling me that the footsteps belong to two certain demon companions of mine. They stop right before my newest bed, a coffin, and seem to stare at it for a while. I wouldn't know for sure, though, since I had closed the lid some time in the day added to the fact that my eyes were still closed at this particular time and moment.

The warmth and comfort in this coffin lulls me back to my sleep, and my consciousness begins to leave me once more. The dead must truly be lucky to be able to sleep in these coffins for all eternity...

Suddenly, a bright light hits my sleeping form, and I respond by hissing at the intrusion and hiding under my blanket. Now more awake, my mind begins to process many things, one of which being 'when did I fall asleep?'. It takes about three seconds for my mind to recall two rather embarrassing scenes, one of which include my best friend kissing me for some 'friend' reason, and the other which consists of me almost crying and losing composure in front of a brother I left 13 years ago. Great.

"Ivy, you need to wake up. It's about time to head to class."

Class? But didn't class already end? Unless... I really sleep for the rest of the night and an entire day?!?! Who let me sleep this long?!?!

My eyes widen at the revelation and my tail wraps more securely around my waist. Wait a minute... WHY THE BLOODY FANG IS MY NEKO FORM STILL OUT?!?! Sebby is in here!!! Abort! Abort! Come back in, neko form! Please!

I close my eyes and focus on my cat features, willing them to disappear. Typically, I can do it easily, but now that my head is in full-on panic mode, I'm not too sure what to do as of this moment. Apparently, focusing on my cat features was not the correct decision.

The blanket is ripped off me and my fur hits the cold air. Yes, my fur is revealed, as in, I'm in my cat form... why?! I look up at the two beings standing before me and see two different reactions displayed. Ciel looks shocked and seems to become slightly more vigilant against Sebby. Sebby, on the other hand, seems to be in complete bliss and many, many demonic intentions seem to run through his mind. NUUUU!!! I don't wanna become like the other cats that have ended up in Sebby's grasp!!! Someone save me~

"I-Ivy, you're a cat?"

I nod my head to Ciel, who asked the question. Luckily, I was in my smaller form, which is basically just a kitten version of my real form, that of a snow leopard. To Ciel's right, stands a very ecstatic Sebby. His mouth is slightly parted in astonishment and his checks have a slight blush on them. A bloody blush. For some reason, I feel this insane urge to run...

Burying the need to bolt from a particular raven, who I swear I thought was crow for the longest of times, I look up at Ciel again. I jump up, and as soon as I was about to land onto his shoulders, I was snatched from the air. Next thing I know, Sebby is holding me to his chest and is continuously petting me. He takes one of his gloves off, with his mouth, and then runs the gloveless hand down my fur, eliciting a pur from my own mouth.

"How soft~"

Seriously, when did he train his petting techniques? With all his 'hidden' cats? It feels soooo gooooooooood. My purring has increased, and I know my tail must be swinging in content. My eyes close in pure bliss, and I lean into his touch.

"*Ahem* Sebasitian!"

"Yes, my lord?"

"Let go of Ivy this instant!"