Chapter 5

"Are we there yet?"

"No..."

"How about now?"

"No."

"Oh. How about now?"

"Ivy, if you ask the same question again, I will eat your soul. Again."

"...So, thats a 'no', right?"

"We. Are. Not. There."

"...Oh. SEBBY, HOW MUCH LONGER?!"

"Don't yell to the carriage driver!"

"How else will he hear me?"

"You are aware that we are demons and have SENSITIVE hearing, right?"

"Oh yeah... oops."

Just then, a voice floated into the carriage. Well, not literally floated, but still... Now I want to go swimming...

"We are about one hour away."

"Yes!!! I can do it! Just one more hour..."

----------One hour later----------

The putrid air was stifling, able to take the energy out of even the most energetic being. The occasional bump caused by a rock served to further bore and annoy the occupants of the carriage. The sun shined down harshly, causing the vampire side of the female to wish to burrow into a coffin. The male in the carriage did nothing to help to poor, withering female, as such is the way of life. Even the carriage itself-

"Ivy, do I even want to know what you're doing?"

"Oi! Don't interrupt my monologue! Unlike you, it helps relieve my boredom."

"And you do these monologues by leaning out the carriage window and then later laying upside down on your seat?"

"...It helps me think."

"Why do I even ask?"

"Because you care, silly!"

"..."

Then, the annoying bumping, caused by the rough roads hitting against the carriage wheels, stopped. It took me an additional three seconds, the time it took for Sebby to open the door and help Ciel out, to figure out that we, in fact, stopped.

Once I got out of the evil carriage, I turned around and mustered up my best possible stink eye and glared towards the sinister device. It was the cause of my more despised boredom for the last ten hours. Ten hours. TEN BLOODY HOURS!!!

"Sebby!"

"Yes?"

"Where are we, and why does this not look like the school?"

"As the streets are too crowded, it will be more convenient to travel on foot. In addition, we will be undercover as normal students."

"Eh? Why are we going undercover? Aren't there other nobles attending?"

"Yes, however they aren't the Queen's Guard Dog. Should it be known that the only two Phantomhives, known to work under the Queen, are attending the school, it will be obvious that something is wrong."

"Ohh... Sebby, you're really smart!"

"Not at all, it was all the Young Master's plan."

"Ciel... stop showing off."

"Oi! What's with the difference of treatment?!"

"Hahaha, I'm just kidding! You're too fun to tease, Ciel!"