Chapter 9

Going to the front door early may have been on of the worst decisions that I have made in a while. Here I am, with some other night class students and Kaname, sitting on a couch and nervously eating pocky. I haven't talked to Kaname after that little fight in my room where I slapped him. I slapped Kaname Kuran. Right... I really hope the night class doesn't find out. They can be a little overprotective of him.

Time is passing slowly and the atmosphere has grown rather heavy. I think the tension between my and a certain pureblood is a little obvious... Welp, there goes my chance to be friends with the night class. Not that I cared about them too much... as long as I have Senri, Ciel, and Sebby, I will be fine.

"Ivy."

"Y-Yes?"

WHY DID I STUTTER?!?! I bloody hate that guy! I trusted him and he, he hurt me! Okay, calm down. I need to show no weakness. I am stronger than him and have two demons and an aristocrat vampire to back me if necessary. I also have an army of cats, but that's another story.

"I need to speak to you tonight. Come to my room a few hours after class."

Who made him boss?! Oh, wait, he's the dorm president... I hate my luck.

"Of course, Dorm President Kuran."

His eye twitched! I got his eye to twitch! I got his eye to twitch! Do I annoy you, Kaname? How about irritate you? I hope so, 'cause you deserve it! Hmph!

Already feeling ten times more happy at annoying the vampire, I continued to munch on my pocky. I continued to do so even after my demon friends and Senri arrived. Senri, being the adorable brother he is, came over to me and begged, with his eyes, for some pocky. I changed from feeding myself to feeding him, giving him stick after stick of pocky.

Sebby came over to me and started smoothing out my uniform. Apparently, since I put in on rushly, I had some wrinkles here and there. I also tied my bow into a tie-like shape for boys. Opps. I blame Senri, since he always had me do his tie when we were younger. Anyways, Sebby fixed that up for me as well.

All the while that he was fixing my uniform, I continued to feed Senri pocky. Speaking of pocky, I'm going to be out in a few days should this continue. I know I brought a lot, but it is being eaten at a fast pace.

Senri looked content, Sebby looked content, Ciel looked angry, and Kaname looked like a demon. It's weird, why does the vampire look like a demon. Actually, why is Ciel and Kaname angry in the first place? If I think about it, I sorta get why Ciel is mad. I took his butler, who looks oddly content, and Ciel is a little possessive when it comes to things he claims is his... for example: his butler.

After we all are gathered near the door, it opens and we walk up to the gate. As usual, my ears feel like bleeding, so I put up the same force field with the same constraints that I did yesterday. This time, though, I was a little generous and extended the amazing thing known as silence to the demons and Senri. They already knew I had pureblood powers, so it was fine if I used it around them or let them know I was using it. In response, Senr gave me a thank-you look, Sebby gave me a tiny smile, and Ciel gave me a small nod of appreciation

The gates opened and hoards of girls began to scream and yell with excitement. It was at this moment that I truly felt gladdened that I had enough foresight to make so that I could not hear them. Seriously, did they have to be so loud all the time? How was this okay to their vocal cords! The only thing worse than this would be fangirls! As long as the boys don't do anything stupid, we should be fine...

"Bang~"

BLOODY FANG!!! WHY AIDO?!?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Instantly, the somewhat controlled female humans turned fertile, well, that or went into heat. They began to chase after the night class students, including the demons and I. Their eyes seemed to become heart shaped, and it was only too obvious that they no longer contained reasoning. This is EXACTLY why I hate fan girls! Grell is bad enough!