Eighteen

Jaylee

After Trey left, the boredom was too real. I need a life. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and began watching it.

I was getting a call from Kayla. I answered on the second ring.

"Jaylee?" She said into the phone.

"Wassup boo? You sound happy. What's going on?" I asked.

She giggled. "I'm thinking about getting with Melo. He treats me right, Jaylee." She said.

"Aww, yall must've been hanging out lately?" I asked smiling.

"Girl, yaassss. Yesterday, boo. His corny ass took me to coldstone. He so sweet!" She said.

"Girl foreal? Bring yo ass over here so you can tell me all about it." I said, eagerly.

She laughed. "Alright girl, here I come." She said and hung up.

I put my phone down and went into the kitchen to start making brownies. Shit, we gotta have something to snack on. Brownies take a while, so I put a pepperoni, stuffed crust digornio pizza in the oven.

While mixing the brownie batter, I heard the doorbell ring. I went over and looked into the peephole to see Kayla standing outside.

I unlocked the door and opened it. She wasted no time coming in and sitting on my couch. I closed the door behind her.

"It smell good in here," She sniffed the air, "You got a pizza in the oven?" She asked.

I nodded at her and her and went back in the kitchen to finish the brownie batter.

**

I bit into my brownie and said, "So does Jay know?" I asked her.

She took a sip of her sprite and shook her head and said,"No, and it's none of his damn business what the fuck I'm doing."

I nodded and looked at her. There was a flash of hurt in her eyes. I can tell she really loves my brother.

I changed the subject. "I think we should go to that party at Troy's." I said. Troy was this boy that throws the best house parties.

Kayla nodded. "Hell yea, and we just went shopping the other day."

I nodded and bit into a slice of pizza. "Yeah, you wanna get ready together?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, but I got to go get my stuff." She said getting up.

"Okay." I said as she left.  I finished my food, and then went upstairs to find what I would be wearing.

I decided on what I would be wearing and got in the shower. My shower lasted for only twenty minutes.

I grabbed my towel before wrapping it around my body. I dried off and went back into my bedroom. I heard my front door open and close. Who the hell? I hope that's Kayla.

"I'll be getting ready in the restroom down here Jaylee!" I heard Kayla. After the feeling of relief entered my body, I yelled back, "Okay!"

I lotioned myself up and sprayed some perfume on my naked body. I love my body, really. I put on some deodorant.

I went over to my big, brown drawer and pulled out a black laced bra and a pair of panties to match. 

I slid on my white fitted skirt that stopped about 2 inches above my knees.

Just as I was about to put on my white, fitted, sleeveless crop top, I felt a pair of big, muscular arms snake around my waist.

There a a manly scent that was all too familiar. I turned around to see Trey looking down at me biting his lip.

"Damn baby, where you headed?" He asked.

I giggled and said, "House party."

He shook his head. "Nah bae, not looking like that." He said.

I rolled my eyes and asked,"You really think I'm going to go out wearing a bra as a top?"

He shrugged and said, "Shit, most girls be wearing anything."

I giggled and shook my head. "But I'm not 'most girls'." I said. He slapped my ass. "I know, that's why I love you."

My bedroom door opened and there stood Kayla dressed already. She looked so pretty. She had on a white laced, cropped, bustier. She had a gold chain on too, with gold bracelets and earrings.

She had on floral harem pants, and white sandal-heels. She had her hair curled all down her back. She looked gorgeous.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I forgot my perfume at home, can I use yours?" She said, asking me.

"Sure." I said nodded and making my way to my dresser. I picked it up and tossed it to her. She thanked me and left. I went to close the door.

I picked up my shirt and slid it over my head.Trey was now sitting down on my bed.

I went to grab my white chanel clutch, and some gold, chanel jewelry. I put on my white, strappy louis vuitton heels. I looked myself over in the mirror.

I was now dressed to impress, even though the one to impress is right behind me.