Eight

Jaylee

I was mad, but then I thought about it. Me and Trey aren't together. Plus, he said three months pregnant. We haven't even known each other for three months.

I pulled up to his house and parked my car. I got out and went up to his door. I knocked twice and he opened his door. He looked scared.

"Hey." I said and walked in. I sat on his couch.

He sat down by me. I guess he was surprised that I wasn't mad, because he was looking at me weird.

"You not mad Jaylee?" He asked.

I shook my head and said, "You said she was three months pregnant, and we haven't even known each other that long. And plus, we aren't even together, so no. I'm not mad."

He looked at me and licked his lips. "Why aren't we together?"

I looked at him and shrugged, because I honestly don't know.

"Well, we need to be." He said and grabbed my face. He brought my face to his and we kissed. We were fighting with our tongues. He eventually won.

He pushed me back and laid me down on the couch. He started rubbing my thigh. I moaned and started to roughy kiss me. His grunts were so sexy.

Things were getting heated. We were both moaning and groaning, then someone came through the door. It was Quay.We sat up and Trey sighed, frustrated.

"Damn man, I'll come back." Qauy said. I don't want to take away from what they got to do. "No it's okay, I'll leave." I said. Quay smiled and came to sit on the couch next to me.

Trey grunted. "Damn Quay."

I laughed, got up and kissed Trey on the lips. "Bye baby." I said. "Bye." He said and smacked my ass.

I giggled and left.

Jaylen

I miss my little sister, I swear. I over reacted. I didn't even let her explain. I got a habit of jumping the gun.

I called her. She probably doesn't even want to talk to me.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey." I said.

She sighed. "Didn't you wash your hands with me Jaylen? Why you calling me?"

I sighed. "I called to say- You know what? Lemme see you." I said. I want to see her in person.

She sighed. "Aight. Where you at?"

"I'm heading to that lil shop on Elmer street. Meet me." I said and hung up.

She's my only little sister, so I gotta take care of her and watch her. I love her. I just don't want to see her hurt because of some nigga.

Jaylee

I pulled up on Elmer's street. I went into Marco's shop. Jaylen was sitting in one of the booths.

I went over to where he was sitting. He looked at me like he wanted to cry. I've only seen him like this once before.

It was because of this girl he loved, Shayla.. She broke his heart, but it wasn't really her fault. Her dad died, and he was the only family she had here, so she had to move.

He begged her to stay with him, but she left. I don't blame her, because Jaylen's life isn't safe. What he does could get her killed. That's why he is the way he is now.

"Hey sis." He said.

I looked at him and blinked. I really don't want to speak to him.

He sighed. This was going to
be a long ass talk.

"Look, I'm sorry for over reacting. I just don't want to see you hurt by NOBODY! I should've let you explain, but you know I jump the gun all the time. I know that's only an excyse, but I'm working on it. Please forgive me, Jaylee." He said.

I sighed, bored of this conversation. "Yeah, i forgive you." I said.

"Okay, good." He said and smiled. I miss the old times. I miss when me, Jay, Jaylen, and Kayla would go outside and play in the dirt, or with some sticks. Now it's all just drama.

Kayla

I was sitting up in my bed eating sunflower seeds. My phone rang and it was Jay. I don't know if I'm ready to talk to him again, so I didn't answer.

He called six more times, back to back. He's really annoying me. He called again and this time I answered.

"What the fuck you want Jay?" I asked

"I want you Kayla. I need you baby. I need you to listen to me because-"

"No, fuck that! Fuck you! I can't believe what you did. You told me you loved me, and you said I was special to you. You lied to me Jay! You broke my heart, and you hurt me. You told me you would never do that to me!" I yelled into the phone. I had tears streaming down my face.

"Baby, listen to me. I was lying, I swear. I just wanted you out of my face that night. I got drunk as fuck with Jaylen and nem that night and I had a big ass headache. You was yelling, and I knew that would shut you up, so I said it." He said.

"I never meant to hurt you." He said. A big part of me believed what he was saying. I didn't know for sure tho.

"Jay, are you lying to me?" I asked.

"No baby, I love you too much to lie to you. No other girl compares to you. I'm in love with you Kayla. Please take me back. Please!" He begged.

I was crying hysterically. I really do love Jay.

"Baby?" He said.

"Don't hurt me no more Jay." I said.

"I promise I won't. Now come open the door." He said.

I hopped up and went downstairs. I opened the front door to see him standing there with a big ass brown teddy bear. I broke down and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry Kayla. It'll never happen again." He said.

I pulled back from the hug and looked at him in the eyes. I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"I missed you so much." I said.