Five

Trey

I pushed Trina head off my dick and answered the phone. "Hello?" I said into the phone, kinda aggravated.

"Hey Trey." Jaylee said into the phone. Her voice sounds so damn sweet. I coughed. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. Trina got mad.

"Are you seriously on the phone right now Trey? I thought we was supposed to be fucking!" She screamed. Jaylee hung up the phone.

"Dammit Trina! You just ruined something good! And no bitch! We wasn't gone fuck! I just fuck with your for sloppy top, hoe." I said to her and walked out her house.

Damn man. I was planning on cuffing Jaylee. I drove to her house to try to get her back. I got out my car and knocked on her door.

She came to the door with black booty shorts, a white t-shirt, and a brace on her thigh. She still looked sexy.

"What do you want Trey?" She asked. "You." I said. She scoffed. "Whatever." She said and tried to close the door. I pushed it back and went it.

"Get out of my damn house Trey!" She screamed at me. I closed the door and went over and tried to grab her.

She was trying to get out of my arms. I held her. She stretched my arm but I still didn't let her go. She finally gave up and sighed. I let her go and looked at her.

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes. I chuckled. This girl right here.
"Get out of my house Trey." She said looking in my eyes. We both know she didn't want me to go.

"No, I wanna be here with you." I said. She twisted her lips and said. "Nope. No you don't! Go be with the bitch you supposed to be fucking!" I looked at her.

"But Jaylee-"

"But Jaylee nothing! Get out! Go!" She screamed at me. I grabbed her face and tried to kiss her. She kept moving.

"Stop playing with me girl." I said, smacking my lips.

She gave up and kissed me back. We were just kissing in the middle of her living room. I would do this all day if I could.

She pulled back and pushed me. She was blushing. "I like you Trey." She said. "I like you too baby, but I don't think you can handle me." I said, honestly. My lifestyle is not for her. I don't wanna put her in danger.

She looked sad. "What do you mean?" She asked. We sat down on her couch.

"I'm dangerous Jaylee." I said. "Dangerous how?" She asked, looking scared. I sighed. "I kill niggas." I said.

She mumbled something. "What?" I asked. She looked at me and shook her head. I wanna know what she said. "Nah, whatchu say boo?"

She lowered her head and said, "Just like every other nigga here." Even though I did get offended, I didn't say anything. She's right. It's either kill or get killed in these streets.

I pulled her into a hug and played in her hair. She moaned a lil bit. I guess that turned her on. She laid her head in my lap, grabbed the Tv remote, and turned on the Tv. We just sat there and watched BET movies. I'm gonna have to cuff this girl, soon.

Kayla

"Miss me with that bullshit Jay. I know you were with somebody else! You said it yourself!" I screamed at Jay, with tears in my eyes.

He grabbed my arms. I pulled them away. He said to me, "Baby I was drunk last night! I didn't mean shit I was saying! You know that!"

I was crying so hard. I can't deal with this shit no more. I grabbed my keys and left. I need someone to vent to. I can't go to Jaylee because she probably can't stand me now. I was being stupid, and a bitch.