Thirteen

Jaylee

Why isn't Kayla answering her phone? I've called her at least ten times. I sighed and called Jay.

"Jay's not available at the moment." A female voice said. It wasn't Kayla's, so I got pissed.

"Yo who the fuck is this?" I yelled into the phone.

"This is Stacey. Jay's busy, so what is it that you want?" She said. Who this bitch think she is? I thought her and my brother been broke up. Like, way back in freshman year.

"I want you to put Jay on the phone, bitch!" I said.

She laughed and said, "Okay. Jay honey, your sister wants you."

I heard Jay's footsteps. I can't believe he would do this to Kayla.

"Wassup sis." He said, nonchalantly.

I can't believe this shit. "Wassup?! Nigga where the fuck is Kayla?!" I yelled into the phone.

"Chill sis. Aye ride past my crib and tell me what you see." He said. What the hell is this nigga on? What the fuck is going on.

He had hung up the phone after he said that. I was mad confused, but I did get in my car and ride past his house.

It had bullet holes in the windows. I got out and knocked on the door. It was unlocked, so I opened it.

The inside, besides the glass on the floor from the windows, looked normal. I looked around the house and saw nothing unusual.

I was about to leave when I heard banging noises. "Kayla!" I thought out loud. I ran around the house in search of the noise.

I then thought about the basement. I ran down the steps. The noise got louder. "Help me!" She screamed.

"I'm here Kayla! It's me, Jaylee!" I screamed. I was crying, because I had a bad feeling that something horrible is going to happen.

"Jaylee! I'm in the hidden door!" She screamed. Her voice sounded so weak.

I went over to the hidden door, and opened. She was sweating bullets. Her hair was everywhere, and there was dried blood on her crotch area.

"Kayla, what happened?" I asked, fearfully.

"I lost the baby."

Jaylen

I was chilling with Trey. Dude cool, but that shit that he pulled back then was foul as fuck. I ain't gone get into it, cause it's in the past.

We was smoking a blunt. We was high as fuck. A couple of hoes walked in. This nigga better not think of cheating on my lil sister. That might be my

dude, but I'll fuck a nigga up over sis. That's my only sister.

Speaking of Jaylee, I was getting a call from her.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jaylen! Come to the hospital! Kayla's in trouble!" She said, she sounded like she was crying.

"What the fuck is going on Jaylee?!" I yelled.

She cried out. "Just come BearBear!" She said that and hung up.