Episode 39: 39 Crepes

Start from the beginning

"How am I supposed to get there?!" Dedede asked.

"Why don't you look through all the maps you have in your library? At least if you have one," Susie offered. "Well then I'm off now. Ciao~"

"Escargoon! Ya heard her! Go find da map!" Dedede demanded. 

"Ah! Yes, sire!" Escargoon said. "Waddle Doo! Waddle Dees! I need you all to help me!" Escargoon called.

"Yes, Escargoon sir!" Waddle Doo answered and led Waddle Dees to follow Escargoon all the way to the library. "Oh... it's gotta be in here somewhere..." Escargoon said as he looked at the inside of everywhere in the library.

"Is this the one?" Waddle Doo asked as Waddle Dee handed him the map.

"Oh yes! That's the one!" Escargoon said as he took it off of his hand. "Now let's see... 39 crepes... 39 crepes... ah! Here it is!" He went to Dedede to show him the good news. "Sire! Sire~! Oof!" Escargoon groaned as he bumped into Kirby. "Ohh... pain..."

"Po... yoo..." Kirby groaned as he tried to relieve the pain on his forehead.

"Kirby, are you okay?" Tiff asked as she was walking from the distance and noticed Kirby groaning in pain.

"Watch where you're going!" Escargoon said.

"Hey! You should be apologizing!" Tiff said.

"I'm busy right now! Sire!" Escargoon said as he continued to run towards the throne room.

"So ill-mannered! He's becoming more like Dedede!" Tiff said.

"Po-yo," Kirby replied.

"Sire! I found where the 39 crepes are! Right here on the map!" Escargoon said to Dedede, proud of himself. 

"Well then take me there, peabrain!" Dedede replied.

"Yes, sire! I'll get the car ready!" Escargoon said as he exited. 

As Escargoon ran, he tripped over Kirby and fell on his face. "You know, you should really watch where you're going!" Escargoon screamed.

"You're the one who needs to open your eyes!" Tiff said.

"Whatever!" Escargoon stormed off.

"We need to teach him a lesson!" Tiff said. "Let's go, Kirby!" 

"Poyo," Kirby agreed.

Escargoon started to car and waited Dedede to come to sit on the passenger seat. "Hmmm... where is his majesty? When is he coming?" Escargoon asked himself.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tiff asked.

"None of your business, girly! Now beat it!" Escargoon said.

"Not until you apologize to Kirby!" Tiff said.

"You can forget it!" Escargoon said, and then stuck his tongue out.

"You'll pay for this, Escargoon!" Tiff said.

"Ooh~ I'm so scared~" Escargoon responded in a very taunting voice.

"Let's go Kirby!" Tiff said.

"Poyo," Kirby responded. 

Tiff pretended that she was walking away from the car, but the she shushed Kirby, quietly tiptoed, and went inside the trunk. There would still be a room even the two of them go in the trunk, but there was a little bit less space than expected. On Kirby's right, Tiff sat, and on his left, there was someone else. "Poyo?!" Kirby yelped in surprise.

"Shh!" Meta Knight shushed him.

"Meta Knight?!" Tiff whispered.

"Shh!" Meta Knight shushed her.