Riley, suddenly, turns his go-cart to the side and I hit the back part. Louis collides into the front just as Cher crosses the line. Did they plan this?! Cher stops her go-cart and fist pumps the air. This is not good. Who knows what she will make me do?

"Riley!" I yell at him, climbing out of my go-cart, after shutting it off. "You cheater!"

Riley puts his arms up in a defensive manner. "I didn't cheat. We never established any rules."

"Calm down, Carter." Cher skips over to us, her helmet in her hands. "At least you didn't lose to Louis."

I look down at Louis, who is still in his go-cart. "I'd rather lose to him than you. Who knows what you will make me do this month?!"

Riley sets a hand on my shoulder. "I doubt Cher would do anything to embarrass you that badly."

"Oh no. She will definitely be getting embarrassed. It makes it even better when we will be on national television." Cher laughs, grinning mischievously.

I'm scared.

Louis climbs out of his go-cart to stand next to me. "Good luck trying to embarrass me."

Cher makes eye contact with me before looking back at Louis. "It shouldn't be that hard."

Oh goodness. This month will not be fun. Cher will most likely embarrass me in front of Louis the most. Then there's the chance she will embarrass me in front of live television.

Riley claps his hands, snapping me from my thoughts. "So, do we want to race more or go get some late lunch?"

"Food!" I yell quickly.

I am starving. We never went through a drive thru this morning. It is now three in the afternoon. I need some food in my belly. Oh gosh. Now I sound like Niall. I bet he is eating right now. That boy can't go five minutes without eating.

"Let's go to Nando's." Cheer suggests.

A hour later, we are all sitting at a table with our plates in front of us. I haven't been to this place in forever. I'm eating quietly as I watch Riley and Cher whisper to each other. They are probably talking about ways to embarrass me this month. I am not forward to it at all. With those two collaborating ideas, I can only imagine what they will come up with.

I hear a similar laugh as two people pass us. My eyes snap up and land on a blonde haired boy with his back to us. He laughs again and I realize it's Niall. I grab a napkin and wad it up. I chuck it at the back of his head. It hits him perfectly. Louis laughs when he sees what I did.

Niall spins around on his heel, confusion set on his face. He spots me waving to him with a smile etched on my face. A big smile replaces the frown on his face as he jogs over here. He throws his arms around my body and pulls me to him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him. I figured he would have gone back to Ireland for the weekend.

"It's a restaurant." He let's go of me and pulls up a chair.

"No, I meant in London. I thought you would have gone back to Ireland." I take a sip of my drink.

"There was no point in going back when I would have to leave earlier for a flight back. My mum is here with me." Niall steals my fork and eats some of my food.

"Niall!" I slap his hand away.

He leans back in his seat chewing. "I'm hungry." He complains.

"Order your own!" I snatch my fork from him.

The guy that was with Niall walks over to us. "I'll see you later, Niall." He says before walking away. Niall nods his head and grabs my fork back, continuing to shovel my food in his mouth.

"Why do you have to eat my food? Why can't you eat Louis's?" I whine.

Niall chuckles at me. "You're too nice to say no."

"No." I reply back, trying to keep a straight face.

Niall's face drops. He sticks out his bottom lip and widens his eyes. Ah crud. The puppy dog face. Do not give in, Carter. His chin starts to quiver.

"Fine!" I give in, crossing my arms annoyed with myself.

"Thanks!" Niall picks up my plate and sets it down in front of him.

"Whatever." I grumble.

Louis pushes his plate in between us. "I'll share with you." He hands me and extra fork.

"At least someone cares about me." I playfully glare at Niall. "You're paying for my meal, though."

"Fine." Niall mutters.

•••••

Author's Note:

So....What did you think? Did you like it? What do you want Cher to do to Louis and Carter? Give me your suggestions.

Thanks guys (or should I say girls?) Are there any guys reading this? I doubt it.

I have a problem. I have realized British singers have taken over my music taste. There's Olly Murs, One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Elyar Fox, GMD3, and more. Why do they have to be so talented?!

Oops. I'm rambling. I should stop now. Anyways! Comment below!