Chapter 2

The next day inside the castle, a silver cat, whose fur looks very shiny almost looking like knives, was sleeping on a chair, her tail laying against it. At the other side of the room, a giant black dog gets ready to pounce, more particularly on the cat's tail. The dog pounces, but misses the tail when it's yanked up suddenly, the cat opening its green eyes smiling at the dog's failure.

"Enjoy it now sister because it won't be yours for much longer," the dog said getting up and turn facing her.

"Oh please, having delusional again, B. Wilder?" the silver cat replied with an eye roll at the black dog.

"Let's just say the throne will belong to my master, Drago, and when anything belongs to him, err so perfecto, belongs to me," B. Wilder smiled then snarls at the cat.

The cat startled, starts running with the dog running after her giving into a small chase. She avoided him by jumping onto a cabinet making the dog run into it when he failed to stop.

"Ouch, did you lose a tooth, B. Wilder?" the cat asked.

"My tooth, no, no, not my tooth, agh," B. Wilder cried startled, looking to a mirror seeing his shiny silver tooth still there at his left upper jaw. He relaxed and glared at the silver cat.

"Oh you better hope you have nine lives, Windshear," B. Wilder growls then started barking at her again, making her run away. "Because you're going to need them all!" he shouted barking and continue chasing after Windshear.

~0~

Later in the day a carriage arrives at the castle, inside the carriage a man with two missing limbs, a left hand replaced by a hook and right foot replaced by a wood peg, in a fancy attire of a brown tunic and coat with brown and red pants inside announced to the guard, who approached to the carriage, "I am Ambassador Gobber of Berk, arrived at da request of da Chief."

When the guard left, he turned to the other man next to him asking, "Chief Hiccup, are ya quite sure about this?"

"I am, Gobber," Chief Hiccup disguised as a servant wearing a red coat and pants with a white shirt  and a red hat covering his face replied.

~0~

At Heather's room, Heather, wearing her normal silver dress with some parts actually made of metal, is studying at her desk with her double axe she received as a present from her brother on her 15th birthday, hidden underneath and a horn that her father had given to her before he passed on her waist, until a knock was heard.

"Come in," she called out. When it opened showed Fishlegs, the royal tutor wearing a brown and white shirt and brown pants with his blonde hair combed to the back.

"Fishlegs, just in time. I classified this as iron pyrite, pretty but not really considered valuable. Commonly known as Fool's Gold."

"Well done, Lady Heather," he replied half-heartily with a half disguised sadness with the news he has to give her that affects him and unknowingly to her as well.

"'Lady Heather?' Why the sudden formality? It's just me," Heather said as she stood up to face him. After for so long he has tutor her, Fishlegs had always called her by her name only.

"I have been sent by your brother to tell you that the ambassador from Berk has arrived, apparently with a gift on behalf of the Chief," he told her.

"The ambassador," Heather said with distress, "He's here already?" She turned around upset with the situation happening.

~0~

On the throne room, "On behalf of, uh, Chief Hiccup present you with this engagement gift to you," the disguised Chief said to Chief Dagur.

Chief Dagur accepted the gift, opening it to find silver object shaped as a gronkle dragon in a necklace, "Ah ha ha ha, this is amazing!! Thank you Ambassador, my sister will be quite pleased," Dagur chuckled his what everyone considers his maniac laugh.

As soon as Chief Dagur said that, the disguised Chief turned to look at a portrait of Heather that was in the room.

"We will need to set a date of da wedding so we can get ready, if ya don't mind, Chief Dagur," Ambassador Gobber said to Chief Dagur, who took a moment to think.

"How about in a week from today, plenty of time."

"Aghh! Next week??" Drago exclaimed seeing what little time he has for his plan to take action, but when he saw everyone looking at him, he chuckled nervously.

"Ah, what a wise and important decision, my Chief." He said to get them from seeing that there is anything wrong.

"Excellent, I will, uhh, send for Chief Hiccup so he will be able to meet his new bride," Ambassador Gobber said after almost exposing Chief Hiccup to everyone. Not that any of them noticed.

~0~

Windshear is admiring a silver necklace on her, which was meant for Heather from Chief Hiccup as Fishlegs went to the balcony where Heather is at, staring at the garden.

"Look at them, so happy. So free and able to do whatever they want," Heather said as she looked at two girls at the garden walking around and talking feeling like they are at home. She turned to Fishlegs asking, "What do you think Chief Hiccup will be like?"

"I'm sure he will be...... suitable," he responded, not quite sure what to say.

"I know it's the right thing to marry him, but sometimes I wish- well you know," Heather said uncertainly before she turned around feeling self-conscious.

"Apparently he is a lover of music and inventions, he plays two different instruments the guitar and the piano along with his inventions the flyer suit 11 and the Inferno," Fishlegs said, trying to cheer her up. Seeing it was not helping he came up with another idea.

"Heather," he called to her. When she turned back to him, he said, "You are going to need your cape."

"I am? Why?" Heather said confused.