Prolong

Long ago and far away, in a village kingdom of Viking descendants, on an island in the Archipelago something amazing happened. At the very same moment, two identical baby girls were born.

One a baby princess, the Choef and Chieftess as well as her older brother (first heir) adored her, Lady Heather would only have the finest. The second baby girl was named Astrid, her parents loved her every bit as the royal family did with their daughter, but they worried. They were so poor, how would they care and raise their beautiful daughter.

Many years went by, the Chief and Chieftess had passed away leaving Dagur as Chief and Heather learning her duties and in her studies as second heir, while Astrid worked long and hard as a blacksmith for cruel Sir Savage in his forge.

With live so different, it's no surprise that the princess and the pauper never met, but fate decreed they would.

~0~

It all started with the royal mines and boat pits in the woods, Chief Dagur went to check on them only to find the gold had ran out and the boars had gone missing. Chief Dagur was shcoked with nothing else to trade, the village had gone bankrupt.

How was he going to tends to his villagers? The Chief had to come up with something quick to save his people, but what? That is when it struck him, a village kimgom nearby on the island, lives a young rich chief who is seeking a wife.

************************************************************

Hi, this is will be the cast for this story:

Cast:

 Annalise – Lady Heather

 Erika – Astrid

 King Dominick – Chief Hiccup

 Julian – Fishlegs

 Queen – Chief Dagur

 Preminger – Drago

 Preminger's henchmen – Viggo and Ryker

 King Dominick's Ambassador – Ambassador Gobber

 Madame Carp – Sir Savage

 Workers for Madame Carp – Tuffnut, Ruffnut, and Snotlout

 Serafina, Annalise's cat – Windshear

 Wolfie, Erika's cat – Stormfly

 Preminger's dog, Midas – B. Wilder

 Old horse – Alvin