Chapter 1

Singing
Both singing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lady Heather was at her dress fitting with her black hair and green eyes reflecting the dress the servants were making. A servant came running on with a scroll in his hand, "We are late, late, late. We have 20 maximum 22 minutes for your royal fitting. And then it's move, move move- your speech at the Historical Society. After that we have to rush and I mean rush," as the servant talked reading the scroll he has, rolled all the way to the bottom, shocking a silver cat and looked up at her owner, Heather. When the servant continued reading the list, Heather walked away dismissing them.

"All my life, I've always wanted

to have one day just for me," Heather sang,

"nothing to do and for once

know where I need to be,

with no lessons, lords, or lunches

or to-do lists in the way."

She walked around imitating what she always had to do.

"No one to say when to eat

or read or leave or stay!

That would be the day."

At the village, in a forge is where Astrid is doing her work with her blonde hair in a braid and blue eyes, wearing a pale blue dress with an apron on, working in the forge with three other workers, the twins, male and female with long blonde hair in different set of braids and a short black hair muscle man.

"All my life I've always wanted

to have one day for myself.

Not waking up with a pile of work

on every shelf."

As she singed, her bluish cat was following where she goes.

"With no hems in need of pounding

and no metal in the way.

No new weapons with thousands of designs to carve in!

And no debt to pay!"

One of the workers heard a door open upstairs and feared the man coming down, "Sir Savage."

Then a medium sized man with a nasty scowl got in front of Astrid saying, "What do ya think I'm running here? A cabary?"

"I would have said a debtor's prison," she mumbled, but not low enough.

"Keep laughing, ya'll be working for me fa another 37 years," Savage had replied turning to leave, leaving Astrid shocked.

"But I've already paid more than half," she protested.

"There's an interest, isn't there? Ya parents should have thought of that before they borrowed so much," he replied not caring at all, as he got to the top of the stairs.

"They did it to feed me!!" She shouted at him, wanting to grab her own axe and hurt him.

"Their mistake," he stated before slamming the door shut.

Astrid then turned around,

"What would it be like to be?"

She started as Heather was singing the same lines,