1

The school was over for Louis but instead of to be happy like all the others kids who wanted to hang out with their friends he was sad. He hasn't friends and that wasn't the only reason for his mood. The school was the only safe place for him. Though he doesn't talked with anyone he have his peace because when he was in his home he was in the hell. Maybe the real hell was so much better than his so called home. He never had this warm home which he has read in the books at late night when the sleep didn't came. With his imagines he managed to fell asleep besides the pain he felt.  His body all in bruises from his mom and dad. His sister also hated him. They despised him. They didn't like the fact that he was gay. Actually they never loved him like they should. He was always alone.

Just like that he was walking now home like every other day.  His head always looking at the ground. His hands in his pockets. He was always weak and barely able to walk. Sometimes he didn't even went to school. It was impossible for him. He just stayed on the ground in his room curling in ball crying till sleep.

Suddenly Louis bumped in someone. It was much taller than him but since Louis never looked in the eyes he didn't look up to see the man. He only saw big hands dropping one box on the ground and he immediately apologised.

-i am so so sorry.- he said and handed the box from the ground back to the man's hands.

after that he fastened his pace to his house. Once he reached the front door he hesitated if he should get inside but he hasn't other choice so he unlocked the door.

-And here it is the king. You think you can be late. Where have you been freak-his dad asked tugging him by his arm.

-i am not late.- Louis tried to argued but it was mistake.

-how you speak to me bitch.-his dad said lifting his hand and slapping it across Louis'right cheek.

This was only the beginning of the evening and Louis wasn't afraid. He stopped years ago to feel afraid of what will happen. He was just tired and powerless.

***

-Guess who bumped into me today.-the man from earlier said to his best friend

-who-the other asked curious sipping from his glass of water the man just handed him.

-the boy who we are watching lately.

-you kidding, right, Harry.-his best friend asked speechless.

what thing is the fate. The boy they are about to kidnapped alone himself bumped into them. Into the big boss Harry who wanted just entertainment and nothing else. wanted someone to be his slave and then just innocent small Louis just bumped into the beast. The fate was really weird. Louis bumped into him without knowing he will be his dom and he will be his slave for Harry's kinky fantasies.

I hope you like this story. This is the first chapter.

Love you, sweethearts.