41) Thank You (EDITED)

Be prepare...long chapter ahead!
************
We both got up and fix ourselves up to go see Felix before he leaves. It's not like he's never ever coming back. He's still our best friend, a family members to all of us.

Me and Jisung got into Chan's car as he came to pick us up. Seungmin was with him. "I really wish he didn't have to leave." He cried. I hug the poor guy in comfort and he cry even more. It's neither nine or never.

We got there on time or maybe a bit earlier. Early by ten minutes to be exact. He smile the moment he sees us coming to hug him. Each and all of us were crying.

"Why do you gotta leave us?" Jeongin sobs.

Watching this breaks my heart. I've been with Stray Kids and they're all like brothers. Felix chuckles.

"I'm sorry and calm down guys, I'll be back, hopefully more than likely the time that we graduate I'll be back." He said.

Minho hugs him and slowly, tears filled up his eyes. Tears were rolling down from his eyes and he quickly wipes them away.

"Listen guys, I really don't want to leave either but my parents at home really needs me right not. I promise I'll be back. Y'all know me. I'll try and keep trying until I get to where I want to go therefore I'll keep fighting and trying until I get back here too. Don't cry because you guys are making me feel guilty for leaving. Remember we're all together no matter what." He said.

He looks at Jisung and smile making his way towards us. "I'm sorry if I kissed Y/N the other day. After this from now on, I'll move on from her." Then he turn to me.

"Thank you for everything Y/N. You've helped a lot this year. You've changed us and made us happier by staying. Thank you, really." He hug me and Jisung as we cry.

Changbin couldn't hold it in no longer so he pulled the guy into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you buddy." He cried. Seeing Changbin crying makes me soft already. He may seem like a dark, quiet, and serious guy but really he cares a lot.

"I'll miss you too hyung. Please keep everyone smiling." He said. Everyone smiles to him. "Well, my times up, I have to go now. See you guys soon." And with that, he left.

Everyone couldn't stop crying ever since his flight begins to take off. Losing someone from the group was a new thing and it was going to be a new start. He'll be back. Will he?

*

*

*

*

*

*

...4 years has passed...

It's been a few years since we've all been hanging out together. Everything's changed since the day he left us. Everyone waited for a sign from him but nothing was given. We all waited neither of us has given up yet. He doesn't know when he'll come back but he knows for sure that he will be back someday, in the future.

Taehyung and the others had debuted a year or two ago. Every once in a while when they have time they'll come visit us. As they get older, they get popular. As for me and the rest of Stray Kids, we were living life just like he wanted us to. But neither of us dared to forget him. There's still hope.

----

"I'm- What!?" I stared at my doctor. She smiles nervously. "It's true ma'am, congratulations?" I smiled happily.